Trials 2024

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

There is a rumour going around the Munster is not playing round one. That could be why Pezet played so many minutes in both games. I can’t remember where I heard/read it but it was just a rumour.
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

How can we ever get Sua and Pezet in to the team? Who can you leave out?
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

One thing that hasn't changed is our fella's left laying on the ground after the tackle and not getting back in to the line. King again
Mstorm1999
Squall
Squall

If going by that knights game, Chan deserves the 2nd row spot. Had the most energy & enthusiasm out of all our back rowers.

Looks like he could turn into a real weapon on the edge, has that aggression to his game as well which is what we lack and desperately need in our pack to match the other top teams.
sheet_ed
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Can anyone give an update on player healt, Muster, NAS, etc - who is NOT ready for round 1?
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I see the NRL have typically ignored the Saifiti's attempting to switch out to avoid the sin bin. Honestly, imagine it had worked in a big game, how is it not bringing the game into disrepute? Should have gotten 4 weeks each!