Round 22 - Storm vs Raiders

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Raiders team named;

1. Jordan Rapana
2. Bailey Simonsson
3. Jarrod Croker
4. Matthew Timoko
5. Harley Smith-Shields
6. Jack Wighton
7. Sam Williams
8. Josh Papalii
9. Josh Hodgson
10. Joseph Tapine
11. Hudson Young
12. Elliott Whitehead
13. Ryan Sutton

14. Tom Starling
15. Emre Guler
16. Corey Harawira-Naera
17. Iosia Soliola

18. Sebastian Kris
19. Matt Frawley
20. Dunamis Lui
21. Siliva Havili
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Think a really tough call has to be made soon in regards to when Paps is starting again. Badly need him to find some form and get in sync with everyone else.
RobbieRoss
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Not happy that that thug Soliola is back. He is a sniper , and knocked Billy out a few years ago. Watch him line up Paps.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The lengths they went to to try to get him off that charge were insane too
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

NAS and Jordan Grant drop out of the squad.
six rings
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Has Nelson Asofa-Solomona reinjued himself

Why else would he be out
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

They said he hadn't done the full week's training so I'm guessing he didn't pass final fitness testing
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

six rings wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:02 pm Has Nelson Asofa-Solomona reinjued himself

Why else would he be out
I Donno maybe because he wasn’t ready to come back yet …honestly you can’t be that dumb right
Bartos
Squall
Squall

Will we play tomorrow without a recognised prop on the bench. Most likely it would be grant, paps, Lewis and eisenhuth on the bench?
six rings
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

sallymay wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:16 pm
six rings wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:02 pm Has Nelson Asofa-Solomona reinjued himself

Why else would he be out
I Donno maybe because he wasn’t ready to come back yet …honestly you can’t be that dumb right
There is absolutely no reason or no excuse for that level of abuser in today modern society. That is disgusting. I simply asked a question and it was an honest and fair question and you have no right to become an abusive troll.

Nelson was in the side before the last training and he clearly didn't finish it, now it may be precautionary, fair enough but that is no excuse for your extra ordinary personal tirade and abuse.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

six rings wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:53 pm

Why else would he be out
There is absolutely no reason or no excuse for that level of abuser in today modern society. That is disgusting. I simply asked a question and it was an honest and fair question and you have no right to become an abusive troll.

Nelson was in the side before the last training and he clearly didn't finish it, now it may be precautionary, fair enough but that is no excuse for your extra ordinary personal tirade and abuse.
Soooo alll the trolling is ok then ….righto
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Bartos wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:50 pm Will we play tomorrow without a recognised prop on the bench. Most likely it would be grant, paps, Lewis and eisenhuth on the bench?
Start Harry. Brandon to 13 and then one of the props (probably Jesse) from the bench IMO.

I also hope that Tepai gets another game.
Lennart Bedrager
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

six rings wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:53 pm

Why else would he be out

Great to see camoron is still with us, albeit under yet another pseudonym. You give yourself away entirely to often buddy. Pretty sure everyone here can clearly see who the real troll is here..... And it sure as hell ain't Sally
Lennart Bedrager
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

On a more game related note, how funny is all this talk of "blueprint to beat the storm".... Of course the Storm are beatable, but if it were as simple as just following a "blueprint" we would be closer to the dogs position on the laser than the one we currently occupy.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Weird start to the match :? Unconvinced the boys have entirely woken up