The Graveyard Shift - An Unofficial Storm Fan Podcast

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If you're interested in the Mariners connection, find the Robbie Ross Interview that was up recently. It details how he helped sign a few of them.
Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Mattpoet wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:44 pm If you're interested in the Mariners connection, find the Robbie Ross Interview that was up recently. It details how he helped sign a few of them.
Yes, good point, I read that when it came out. I'll dig it up for reference.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Thanks!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Really enjoyed this weeks show guys ...need some laughs and some storm talk and you gave me just that ...keep it up
Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Thanks for the kind words Sally, we're glad you're enjoying it and someone wants to listen! Please share with your all your Storm friends if you haven;t already
Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

It;s on Sound Cloud too:
https://soundcloud.com/user-987589763/t ... nd-17-2020

Also, I need help setting up an RSS feed? I'm trying to get us on Apple/Spotify. Can anyone help?
Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Hey Guys,

The latest episode of the Graveyard Shift is up.

Another action-packed show as Dubs and Pole look back at Melbourne’s win over North Queensland, preview the game coming up against Wests Tigers and have a look back at the Hunter Mariners brief, but intriguing existence.

Youtube:
https://youtu.be/hQkfSsLY8nM

Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/user-987589763/t ... nd-18-2020

As always feel free to comment and leave your feedback.

Please like, comment, subscribe and share with your friends.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Pole I was a couple of weeks behind but have now caught up. I am really enjoying the podcast particularly the fallen clubs segment. It must almost be time for the Adelaide Rams to get a run.
Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Thanks Scooter, glad you're enjoying it. Yes, this week I was planning Adelaide Rams, and I have to mention the famous Southern States Cup taht we won against them in our only match against the Rams.

Other clubs I'm planning to cover are:
Gold Coast Giants/Seaguls/Chargers
Illawarra
Northern Eagles
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Awesome Pole, looking forward to it. You could add North Sydney Bears to the list , but they probably have too great a history to fit your criteria.
Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Yeah, they've got too much history, won two premierships and also still kicking on in the NSW STate League. They'll get a mention in the Northern Eagles episode.
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Pole wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:11 pm Yeah, they've got too much history, won two premierships and also still kicking on in the NSW STate League. They'll get a mention in the Northern Eagles episode.
Sorry, even though there is a small number of premierships this does not require belittling. Try telling their loyal members and supporters from all those years who had their club stolen away from them.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I don’t think anyone is belittling them mate. The Bears have some of the most loyal fans in RL.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Bullucked wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:47 pm
Pole wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:11 pm Yeah, they've got too much history, won two premierships and also still kicking on in the NSW STate League. They'll get a mention in the Northern Eagles episode.
Sorry, even though there is a small number of premierships this does not require belittling. Try telling their loyal members and supporters from all those years who had their club stolen away from them.
I didn't think it was belittling, thought Pole was saying quite the reverse to that. More that they were that next step beyond as a long term club just no longer playing first grade. i would assume Newtown are in that same category.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately