Round 12 - Storm vs Knights

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I story a small story in the Daily Telegraph on the weekend, that said Storm we working privately on team options to have Smith x 2 and Grant in the side next year. It said Grant to 9, B Smith to 13, Dale to the front/second row and C Smith to 7. I don't know what happens to Hughes. I also don't know whether to believe it or not.
Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Lucas wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:49 pm
Pole wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:51 am
Lucas wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:16 pm Yep if we've dropped Olam to accommodate Seve I want Craig sacked immediately.
LOL, a bit over the top don't you think. One poor decision on player selection so sack the greatest coach in the game?
I realise sarcasm doesn't translate over text that well, but the point I was hoping to illustrate is that it would have been idiocy to drop Olam to bring in someone as ordinary as Seve. Especially considering the Momo and Lee injuries.
Haha, no worries. I had a suspicion this was deliberate hyperbole.
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

glennb wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:35 pm I story a small story in the Daily Telegraph on the weekend, that said Storm we working privately on team options to have Smith x 2 and Grant in the side next year. It said Grant to 9, B Smith to 13, Dale to the front/second row and C Smith to 7. I don't know what happens to Hughes. I also don't know whether to believe it or not.
This is exactly what I am hoping will happen - in this scenario, I have Hughes into the centres, although I'm sure all of these players can switch positions during games without too many issues.