WTF was JAC thinking ???

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Latrell "Cultural Trip" Mitchell has apparently presented with flu like symptoms and has been sent home for testing along with some of his other Rabbitohs team mates (3 plus him?)... For JAC and the teams safety I hope it's negative...
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Imagine it was positive... Probably sinks the NRL’s relaunch. What would happen do you think? Would the NRL tear up his contract and ban him for life?
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Apparently latrells CV test came back negative
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

sallymay wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 1:08 am Apparently latrells IQ test came back negative
Edited for accuracy.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I heard Latrell actually failed the IQ test, it wasn't even possible to assign a negative scire to him due to his lack of discernable brain function.
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

TC wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 5:16 pm
sallymay wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 1:08 am Apparently latrells IQ test came back negative
Edited for accuracy.
Hahaha, gold.
I immediately thought curriculum vitae and imagined what interesting reading that would be. Reckon he passed grade 6 to get in to secondary school, after that?
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

So JAC effectively cost us the support of Albury council it seems
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

They are using him as a scapegoat. Nobody was on the council was consulted before the Mayor gave permission. The other councilors got their panties in a knot about it. It cost the council 10 of thousands partly. So many other NSW regions have offered to put up the club, Wagga and Campelltown just to name two. Tamworth has been very accommodating to the Warriors.

The reasoning of Storm players braking rules and running around town is just ridiculous. The other reason of locals are not allowed to use this facility so why can Storm are just as ridiculous because locals can use the ground , they just have to stay away from the Storm players and be in groups of no more the ten.

They don't want the money fine. Give to the local footy club, works for me.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Ironic that an Aussie Rules club falls over backwards to help out an NRL team, but a local council can't see the benefit of having 50 people come to stay, eat and work in their town.
That's 50 hotel rooms, 150 meals a day, fresh produce, sports drinks and other refreshments, coffees, rent on a gym and a training ground - potentially hundreds of thousands in local revenue; income for local businesses and jobs for their staff.
Wagga, on the other hand, have already come out and said they would love to have the Storm there.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Five councillors trying to puff out their chest and display some kind of false sense of superiority, at the expense of the town and people they are supposed to represent.

I listened to the council meeting and couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Big noting their own stance on ‘protecting their community’ whilst intentionally ignoring the advice of their State Premier, Chief Health Officer and all of the quite extreme bio-security protocols put in place by the club.

Bizarre...
Itzbek the Purple
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Fascinated that they wanted to stop the storm from coming due to coronavirus but allow people to get off the train from Melbourne and Sydney. The other thing was that the doctor who played the "public health " card refuses to run the covid aware app on her phone.
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

lima lima lima duck Albury. Don't need the pricks.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Now it seems that JAC has lawyered up and is going to contest the police AND NRL sanctions.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/addo-c ... 54s81.html

Jesus mate. Grow up, take your (well deserved) smack and move on.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

TC wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:48 pm Now it seems that JAC has lawyered up and is going to contest the police AND NRL sanctions.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/addo-c ... 54s81.html

Jesus mate. Grow up, take your (well deserved) smack and move on.
TC I thought exactly the same thing when I saw this, pull your head in JAC.
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Can we cut him loose now? Most disliked player we have ever had.