IDQ camp

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Just want to acknowledge the 15 players who did the IDQ (since storm hasn’t) (yet)

The 15 guys left Aami Park (according to players socials) on Tuesday night and were gone 3 days coming back (again via players socials) on Friday morning

From photos I’ve seen the 15 players were broken into groups of 5 and seemed to be an Easts Tiger a Falcon and Storm players Or Tbolts

Aaron booth claimed the famous iron rod as best man of the camp second was Max king

I noticed at the start of training 6 weeks ago Cooper Johns and Harry Grant posted on insta that they had a new roommate ...they said to the camera “Dont worry boofa we will look after him and winked the video tagged Matt Geyer and Cole Geyer. since that day Cole has been in very few photos but was in like 1 or 2 a few weeks ago.

It was confirmed he was down here with the storm when they had the open training session and he was there and again the other day my friend went to training on Monday and Matt Geyer was there saying hi to his son (plus matt Geyer just posted on insta a photo of the family say Cole is home)

So I’m not sure if he has signed anything or was just here to trial but Cole did the IDQ camp

Group 1 Light Blue
Brenko Lee (ET)
Sam Levea (F)
James Antonio (Tbolts)
Daniel Atkinson (ET)
Dean Aeremia (Tbolts)

Group 2 Orange
Darryn Schonig (Storm)
Aaron Booth (ET)
Siti Moceidreke (F)
Sam Burnstrom (ET)
Judda Turahui (Tbolts)

Group 3 green
Max King (storm)
Haile Finau (Tbolts)
Jack peoples (F)
JJ Natapu (Tbolts)
Cole Geyer .....

Congrats guys
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Thanks for sharing this very important news sallymay.

Do you know if Aaron Pene is still with the club?
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

ALX22 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:19 pm Thanks for sharing this very important news sallymay.

Do you know if Aaron Pene is still with the club?

Aaron is with the club he did his ACL playing qcup in July (I think it was July) it was like 3 weeks after Christian did his..... so is coming back slowly