58 - 18

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Just heard Storm won the game!!
Apparently all went well. :D
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
riders of the storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Thanx m8! I've been looking for news everywhere about the match. Great result for out young guys. \:D/
Great job lads! =D>
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2995/mattgeyer0xw.jpg[/img][/url]
Fampa
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I had to double check there, I thought you were quoting the score from the Emerging Tomahawks game/debacle I went to tonight.

And in other trial news, the baby Sharks, of whom I only recognised 4 players names, beat the almost full strength Parramatta side.

BTW Lismore is a hole, and I can't see how they could get to host the City v Country match this year.
*Champagne football*
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Who'd the Tomahawks play?
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

does anyone know how robbo went? no injuries? and how did inglis go?
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Robbo's knee held up well - no probs at all. He had a bit of a sore foot but overall felt good. :D
Not too sure about the other players as I didn't see the game - just heard the result from a friend.
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

riders of the storm wrote:Thanx m8! I've been looking for news everywhere about the match. Great result for out young guys. \:D/
Great job lads! =D>
Isn't there a detailed match report on the Storm's website? It's always up to date and busting with information - they tell us so.

(Don't bother looking, of course there isn't anything there. They didn't even post a match preview or any sort of article about the young players. It's a far cry from the site that won best sports site a few years ago....... :cry: )
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

TC wrote:Isn't there a detailed match report on the Storm's website? It's always up to date and busting with information - they tell us so.
If you have a problem with the information, or lack of, on the Storm's official website then tell them:

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/feedback_form.php

I've given feedback, as Kingy has mentioned elsewhere it got them to stop typing the articles with the capslock on.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

ive sent a email asking for info about the game earlier today and just then went to the feedback form and told them there coverage of it was poor....its not on.

Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

The Storm scored five tries in the first quarter to build up a 50-6 lead by halftime before the hot conditions and lack of pre-season ballwork took a toll.

Coach Craig Bellamy said unheralded front-rowers Brett White and Pat Gardner gave the visitors momentum.

"They gave us a good platform and considering the heat they were very good."
that was taken from an articel in foxsports about benji marshal.

TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Surandy wrote: If you have a problem with the information, or lack of, on the Storm's official website then tell them
Oh don't worry, a scathing email should be heating up the inbox even as we speak.
Fampa
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Lord Reynoldson wrote:Who'd the Tomahawks play?
Tweed Heads.
*Champagne football*
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

TC wrote:
riders of the storm wrote:Thanx m8! I've been looking for news everywhere about the match. Great result for out young guys. \:D/
Great job lads! =D>
Isn't there a detailed match report on the Storm's website? It's always up to date and busting with information - they tell us so.

(Don't bother looking, of course there isn't anything there. They didn't even post a match preview or any sort of article about the young players. It's a far cry from the site that won best sports site a few years ago....... :cry: )
Match report on the Storm website up now.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

jellyhead wrote:
Match report on the Storm website up now.
About bloody time. I might venture to suggest that the report from the Comets was much more informative.
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I didn't write in an email about the lack of coverage for the game, I sent my feedback in about the overall lack of anything the website has done for the last 12 months. What ever happened to the website that was once the best sporting website in Australia?
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!