Round 15 - Roosters vs Storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

How good was that pass from Kenny Bromwich to Josh Addo-Carr? Then the Foxx to Munster and then Papenhuyzen.
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Very very good from Kenny.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Has Croft scored a try this season that wasn’t off the other team making a mistake? Got a habit f win in the right position at the right time.
riders of the storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

How on earth is it 12-all? The Roosters are leading the penalty count 6-1 and have had about five times as many tackles inside the Storm 10.

That defensive read from Croft was awful but overall his kicking’s been pretty solid.
riders of the storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Also, Finucane’s a machine - not that we all didn’t know that. Already has 106 run metres.
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Buzz can we do a better job of keeping the Russian spies off the site please? Becoming an absolute joke.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Didn’t play bad but lucky to not have given it away with those two chances they had late.

They handled us pretty easily in that second half.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tui made some good runs when he came on. Justin Olam was pretty good, his best game, should have passed to Foxx when he made break in first half and made one or two defensive errors. Other than that made some crunching tackles, palmed off Manu a couple of times and dived on loose ball when Foxx threw back inside in last 2 or 3 minutes.

Papenhuyzen so dangerous. Finucane is a machine. Brandon Smith is energizer bunny. Croft's kicking was good.
riders of the storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

blazza18 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:01 pm Didn’t play bad but lucky to not have given it away with those two chances they had late.

They handled us pretty easily in that second half.
It’s weird. After the two games you could argue the guys were lucky to win the second one, unlucky to lose the first.

That being said the fact Mitchell, Cronk and a number of their other players were kept under wraps was pleasing as was the effort of the Storm forward pack along with Papenhuyzen.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Question needs to be asked: does Olam keep his place? Played pretty well, certainly could be considered stiff if he doesn't.
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Really liked what I saw of Olam, deserves to keep his spot and probably offers a little but more than Seve, not much in it I think.
Kenny really repaying the faith, he's been awesome.
31 minute mark, dirty bastard Morris forearm into face of Croft on ground, totally unnecessary.
And was it just me or did channel neine deliberately not show the replay of Tupou dropping the ball when we got penalised?
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Olam should definitely play next week because we will not have our Origin players. I was actually surprised that Seve came into squad before Olam. Although Seve maybe slightly better in defence.

I was watching on Fox League and thought the same thing re Tupou dropped ball. So much so that I pressed rewind. Definitely dropped it cold.

Anyone else find it funny that the commentators on Fox and people on social media complained about Smith "milking" the penalty to win the game when the penalty count was 8 - 3 to the Roosters?
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Scooter wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:19 am Anyone else find it funny that the commentators on Fox and people on social media complained about Smith "milking" the penalty to win the game when the penalty count was 8 - 3 to the Roosters?

I think that's called irony.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Not sure how it could be milking when Radley literally flipped underneath him trying to play the ball and interfered.

My problem was the extra penalty for questioning the refs integrity. You have to have some for it to be questioned right? Wasn't Addo-Carr dumped on his head and nothing done about it? Cheats!