Rep Round

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Munster was very hard on himself after the game. Hopefully he takes out his frustrations on the chooks on Friday.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bumping this cause despite the loss and not playing there for two years Munster showed why we should’ve looked for halves instead of fullbacks.
Mofo
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

blazza18 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:21 pm Bumping this cause despite the loss and not playing there for two years Munster showed why we should’ve looked for halves instead of fullbacks.
Munster in 1 and Drinkwater in 6 maybe?
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Given the rarity of quality halves across the league there's not many players I would pick ahead of Munster to play FE anyway. He's among the top 5 halves in the comp and despite being an excellent FB I think we're more than adequately covered in that position with Hughes and Paps.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mbye is copping it for the slow play the ball which prevented DCE from getting a decent Field Goal shot away.

I have much more of an issue with Mbye's positioning and then chase in defence on the final NSW try. He was jogging. Had he sprinted, he would have been in position to stop that pass back on the inside and QLD could have shut that play down. After that one play, I'd be extremely surprised if he ever played for QLD again. Terrible play and not what Origin is about.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

It would have help if the tackled the NSW player with the ball with 30 seconds on the clock. So many Queenslanders missed him, fell of him or slipped over.

It is really quite simple so the player with the ball.