2019 Storm Leadship Structure

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

He was dropped from the leadership I believe chasye Blair took his place for a bit

I also believe he is tested for drugs a least once a week from what I’ve heard so that’s also a big factor in keeping in the leadership group cause he has proven to be clean
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well at least we sorta punished him for a few months then. Still don't like it but whatever.
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Lol blazza has never once made a mistake.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I have never been caught buying cocaine hours after I led my country in a football match. Got me there.
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

blazza18 wrote:I have never been caught buying cocaine hours after I led my country in a football match. Got me there.
And if you did only capital punishment would suffice. Pull your head in.

I would agree with you if there was any hint of reoffending.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Lucas wrote:
blazza18 wrote:I have never been caught buying cocaine hours after I led my country in a football match. Got me there.
And if you did only capital punishment would suffice. Pull your head in.

I would agree with you if there was any hint of reoffending.
I think what worries me about the whole thing was that the video didn't show a couple of guys hesitantly pushed into trying something under peer pressure. To me they both looked like it was something they were familiar with.
This is only my personal opinion, but I don't think it was the first time either of them had done it - only the first time they got caught.
And if that's the case, it's not "just a stupid mistake"; it goes to character.* That's why I am not convinced that Jesse is the right choice.

To quote the great Doctor Emilo Lizardo, "History is made at night. Character is what you are in the dark."
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately