PRELIMINARY FINAL - Storm vs Sharks

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

lima lima lima duck gutsy performance from Cooper tonight. Fully expect us to target him a bit better than Souths tonight though.
NevilleB
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Run NAS at Cronk all night
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Run Jesse and Nelson at him, see how good the shoulder really is.
estormboy
Squall
Squall

Isn't that the same injury Gallen had? If so, I wouldn't be so sure that Coops will be playing.

He doesn't look too happy at the moment.

Is it worse than we think or is he dreading the reception he'll get next week if he plays?

>:D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak"  Anon
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

You guys are kidding yourselfs, there is no chance Friend is getting anything more then a grade 1 which isn’t enough for him to miss
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

estormboy wrote:Isn't that the same injury Gallen had? If so, I wouldn't be so sure that Coops will be playing.

He doesn't look too happy at the moment.

Is it worse than we think or is he dreading the reception he'll get next week if he plays?

>:D
I actually hope he does play. If it's as serious as it looks then they'll go in with a huge disadvantage with their main playmaker well under done and clearly nowhere near fully fit
estormboy
Squall
Squall

Whoa..... Didn't Fittler and Johns shut down the Friend tackle conversation quick smart?

Johns and Fittler even tried to suggest that Inglis ducked his head which caused the tackle to end up like that? Seriously?

Johns even paused talking when they replayed the tackle because it's worse than even he thought it was.

I just shake my head at the hypocrisy. Yesterday, they were crowing that Slater had committed an illegal tackle. Umm correct me if I'm wrong, but is that not an illegal tackle? Yet, all I can hear is crickets!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak"  Anon
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hypocrisy in Sydney RL media!??? Nooooo! I don’t believe such a thing would ever occur.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I definitely noticed it on the Fox telecast. Barely a mention of it. Post game Buderus and co were asked the question and the group suggested he would be fine, maybe pending carry over points.

It was in stark contrast to last night.

The media running the game, as per usual.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

estormboy wrote:Whoa..... Didn't Fittler and Johns shut down the Friend tackle conversation quick smart?

Johns and Fittler even tried to suggest that Inglis ducked his head which caused the tackle to end up like that? Seriously?

Johns even paused talking when they replayed the tackle because it's worse than even he thought it was.

I just shake my head at the hypocrisy. Yesterday, they were crowing that Slater had committed an illegal tackle. Umm correct me if I'm wrong, but is that not an illegal tackle? Yet, all I can hear is crickets!
McKinnon ducked his head too. Didn't make a difference.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

So I notice Gallen the grub has come out basically saying, "Slater should be suspended because we lost".

Nothing would make me happier for the eye-gouging, stitch clawing, ball-twisting, racist drug cheat than to see him have to watch Slater play on Sunday.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

TC wrote:So I notice Gallen the grub has come out basically saying, "Slater should be suspended because we lost".

Nothing would make me happier for the eye-gouging, stitch clawing, ball-twisting, racist drug cheat than to see him have to watch Slater play on Sunday.
words can't describe how much I despise this grub of a man.
Utha
Squall
Squall

Like I yelled out at him on Friday night, “Get back under your rock, Gallen!”