Storm vs Sharks/Panthers line up

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

^Sounding more and more like a 13 year old Sharps fan. Imagine being done for both salary cap rorting AND performance enhancing drug cheating!?? Scum of the league...
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

storminghome wrote:
Deadpool wrote:Next try scorer is gunna be crucial here. If Sharks score then it’s game over, but if the panthers score then game on. If Panthers score early and get that momentum early, I reckon they could run over the top of Cronulla
Wow what have you been smoking??!!
Your saying Penrith can’t come back? Have you watched them play this year? They’ve made a habit of comeback wins, they play much better in the 2nd half of games. They’re only down 16, they can get that back in no time
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

And there’s the try. Game on. Getting nervous storminghome? The grub is gone too
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hahahahahahaha. Poor storminghome :lol:
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Sharks just hold on but they did pick up a couple injuries
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Penrith should’ve stolen that in the end. Hopefully with Smith controlling things for us next week we’re more composed in the big moments.
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

No Galen=no sharks. Once he went off they offered nothing, even Segeyaro didn't spark them. Woods seems to be a bit like Kasiano, big unit, big dollars but minimal impact.

We need to start strong unlike last few sharks encounters and dominate Fifita. Take him out of the equation and the go forward crumbles.
estormboy
Squall
Squall

What a finish!

I feel sorry for the panthers but you only make things hard for yourself when you start slow and are chasing the game.

With Gallen doubtful, Lewis 50/50, if we can contain Fifita and Townsend, I think we'll be OK. Holmes was reasonably quiet tonight so hopefully we've taken notes on what the Panthers did.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak"  Anon
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Deadpool wrote:Sharks just hold on but they did pick up a couple injuries

A couple of huge injuries, especially on top of Graham going down last week. I can't stand Gallen but he's a tough mother and for him to leave the field it must be more than a 'corked shoulder' as they said. Same with Lewis, as tough as they come and still came off.

While im sure it was somewhat precautionary taking them off, there was still a game to be won/in the balance and they never came back so you'd have to think they were also somewhat serious. I've no doubt both will line up Friday night but you'd have to think they'll be far from 100%[
Last edited by Ice on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Maloney should hand is paychck back for the first half performance, Panthers would have been in control ecxpet for his poor plays and awful discipline.
RobbieRoss
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Ah ,Sharks. So we meet again.

2016 GF still hurts so much. This is a real chance for some redemption.

How bad are the injuries to Gallen and Lewis ? Knowing those tough old buggers , they will both get up. Probably Dugan returns too.

However the return of NAS will be very significant. We have to beat them up the middle , and put pressure on Townsend and Moylan. I would much rather face those 2 than Cleary and ( especially) Moloney. Wade Graham missing is a great benefit for us.

Over to you, our Storm boys.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

It is pretty much guaranteed hat all of them will play
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

glennb wrote:It is pretty much guaranteed hat all of them will play

Most likely they will given it's the prelim but how fit they will be is a whole other thing....
riders of the storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

RobbieRoss wrote:Ah ,Sharks. So we meet again.

2016 GF still hurts so much. This is a real chance for some redemption.

How bad are the injuries to Gallen and Lewis ? Knowing those tough old buggers , they will both get up. Probably Dugan returns too.

However the return of NAS will be very significant. We have to beat them up the middle , and put pressure on Townsend and Moylan. I would much rather face those 2 than Cleary and ( especially) Moloney. Wade Graham missing is a great benefit for us.

Over to you, our Storm boys.
Gallen’s hurt his rotator cuff and can’t move his left arm above his head.

Lewis should be fine - he’s hurt his knee but was walking around afterwards.
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I’m fully expecting both Gallen and Lewis to play. But there not gunna be 100% which is a bonus for us