QUALIFYING FINAL - Storm vs Rabbitohs

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

sallymay wrote:Sam Kasiano played 9 minutes ...what a waste of a spot in the team
Did I hear on the weekend one of the teams only used 15 players, was it Soufs?
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yep Souths only used 15 Hymel Hunt and Dean Britt didn’t get on the field...seems a bit dumb to me
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

If the Roosters pre-lim final were played on the Friday as opposed to the Sat then the winner of the Souths / Dragons game would only have 6 days off. The way they have scheduled it allows both winners from the semi finals a full 7 days off before their respective prelims. It also allows the winner of our prelim (Storm) an additional day off before the GF as compared to the 2nd prelim.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:Yep Souths only used 15 Hymel Hunt and Dean Britt didn’t get on the field...seems a bit dumb to me
Aren't they both ex Storm players?
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

bula wrote:
sallymay wrote:Yep Souths only used 15 Hymel Hunt and Dean Britt didn’t get on the field...seems a bit dumb to me
Aren't they both ex Storm players?
Yes.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

2 amongst 9 on their list to help that culture that's supposedly earned and not bought.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yourhero wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:26 pm Paul Crawley on NRL360 tonight practically begging the referees to penalise the Storm out of the game against the Bunnies :lol:

Apparently our ‘wrestle’ is of serious concern and should not be rewarded in the Finals. Obviously hasn’t been paying much attention to our game and is just talking trash and hoping it has some influence.
Paul Crawley was a couple of weeks early this year with the smear campaign.

No idea why Bellamy gives him the time of day in post match pressers. I’d blacklist the f*ckhead.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

yourhero wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:12 pm
Paul Crawley was a couple of weeks early this year with the smear campaign.

No idea why Bellamy gives him the time of day in post match pressers. I’d blacklist the f*ckhead.
You spelled "chainsaw" wrong.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately