QUALIFYING FINAL - Storm vs Rabbitohs

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

tugga wrote:Loved Kafausi's game last night.
No sarcasm or snark here but what exactly was there to love?
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I loved his aggression and effort. Defence was top notch. Not just that one excellent shot on Sam.

He’s probably had better games overall but given the context of the game, it was a massive game and just what the team needed.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I trust your opinion on his efforts. I did like one of his two runs. Should've gotten more than 8 minutes you reckon?
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Are you mixing up Kaufusi and Kasiano mate?

Kasiano should have been given more minutes.
storminghome
Squall
Squall

Disaster result. Looks like we will be playing either Cronulla or Penrith in the Prelim Final and they both towelled us up at home this season.
Daeman
Squall
Squall

storminghome wrote:Disaster result. Looks like we will be playing either Cronulla or Penrith in the Prelim Final and they both towelled us up at home this season.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

storminghome wrote:Disaster result. Looks like we will be playing either Cronulla or Penrith in the Prelim Final and they both towelled us up at home this season.
Is Cherry Poppins back?

The Panthers beat us by 6 points, when we had no Slater, Vunivalu, Chambers, Munster, Croft, Nelson Asofa-Solomona or Brandon Smith.

Yes we had a terrible day v Sharks. One of the worst matches of our year. Yet we only lost by 3 points.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

How sad must one’s life be to go to the effort to create a profile and visit the supporters forum of an opposing team multiple times EVERY day! :lol: :lol:

Pathetic.
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

blazza18 wrote:I trust your opinion on his efforts. I did like one of his two runs. Should've gotten more than 8 minutes you reckon?
Oh dear.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yea goddamn I am an idiot. Sorry dudes.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Obvious troll is obvious.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
storminghome
Squall
Squall

Cronulla v Panthers next week with winner to play us in the Prelim Final
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

storminghome wrote:Cronulla v Panthers next week with winner to play us in the Prelim Final
Even though the Sharks have had the wood on us in recent times and the Panthers beat us at home the other week, to be honest I'm happy with the result and think we've copped the 'easier' side of the draw.

While I know its the finals and they don't give prelims away I just think both will be cooked by week 3. Especially given Graham is all but gone for the Sharks and he's massive player for them, as for Penrith I'd much rather get them in the Prelim as opposed to Brisbane, Rabbits and the Dragons (who have no chance) who the Rorters have to face.

Only time will tell who has the best draw and ultimately it'll come down to the best team on the night in every game. That said I'm pretty comfortable with the way things have panned out.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

And just to add if the NRL/judiciary are fair dinkum they'll rub Mitchell out for that crusher tackle. From memory it was pretty much identical to Chambers so taking into account carry over points (if he has any) regardless it should be the same grading at least.

That said given it's finals and the Rorters he'll most likely get off, especially given they have Uncle Nick who pretty much runs the league,,,
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The team I didn’t want to face week 3, even tho we beat them twice during the regular season, was the Warriors. I’m confident we can take care of either the Sharks or Panthers. We owe both a bit of payback anyway