Wills holiday

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

So I have just heard Will Chambers went to Hawaii on holiday for a friends wedding last week...so did he get himself suspended on purpose cause if he did I think that is so F*****g disgusting and he shouldn’t play again this year I don’t care how good he is...that not a team player :evil:
storminghome
Squall
Squall

Hmmm it’s not his go
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:So I have just heard Will Chambers went to Hawaii on holiday for a friends wedding last week...so did he get himself suspended on purpose cause if he did I think that is so F*****g disgusting and he shouldn’t play again this year I don’t care how good he is...that not a team player :evil:
Are you serious.?

Do you think Will would pass up the possibility of playing in and winning a GF for a wedding.?

That's lima lima lima duck ludicrous.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Last edited by sallymay on Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport ... 0c648ca272

Well if anyone can open this article it says what happened..I can’t open it
Daeman
Squall
Squall

No way he deliberately got suspended, would have chosen something that only got himself a week.
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I’d shift him and his enormous contract on, tbh.
Hello? Queensland Reds? It’s Storm, we need to talk.
He’s gone from one of my favourites to a plank.
Selfish, prone to brain farts, punchy, antagonistic and now you can add irresponsible to the list.
I can’t for the life of me understand what people see in him these days.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Apparently it was compassionate keave and he was back by game time.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Here you go Sally....

I didn't mean to come across that i was having a go at you...I was just shocked with you thinking that Will would do it deliberately to attend a wedding.

He's reckless at times with his discipline...but I dont think he's that stupid..

WILL Chambers’ reward for six acts of foul play in two seasons is a family holiday to Hawaii.

Melbourne Storm coach Craig Bellamy granted the Kangaroos and Maroons star “compassionate” leave after his horrific crusher tackle on Jarryd Hayne last weekend.

We found out via an email from a regular reader of this column.

“Dear Buzz,

“Just spotted Will Chambers piggin’ out at the Cheesecake Factory at Waikiki Beach.”

So we checked it out with Storm’s football general manager Frank Ponissi.

“Craig gave him permission,” Ponissi said. “Will’s had a couple of issues he’s been dealing with so we agreed it was probably the best thing for him.

“He’ll fly back into Brisbane and be on the Gold Coast for our match against the Titans.”

Privately, the Storm are losing patience with Chambers because of his poor discipline. There is talk he will be fined by the club if he steps out of line again in the next 12 months.

The Hayne crusher tackle was one of the worst acts of foul play in years and could have broken his neck. In the last two seasons, Chambers has pleaded guilty to crusher and grapple tackles, a knee lift, a careless high tackle, fighting and a shoulder charge.

It turns out Chambers went from one storm to another in Hawaii as a hurricane and flooding lashed the Islands before he and his family safely got to the airport for their trip home.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Storm Spirit wrote:The Hayne crusher tackle was one of the worst acts of foul play in years and could have broken his neck.
Sh*t year from Will, no denying that... but this is hyperbole of Cameron proportions.
Last edited by yourhero on Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Lol jeez...
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

It's a Slothfield article. 'nuff said.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yes but he still went...after getting suspended
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If it was clean sanctioned which it clearly was then I don't have an issue with it, especially if the club thought it might be beneficial. With any luck it might get him to pull his finger out, stop doing stupid shit and turn around his average form around this season to help us win the comp.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'm pretty sure Storm would give him leave to go rather than get suspended