Round 24 - Titans vs Storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Drinkwater and Vete drop out of the squad. Bellamy said today if Smith doesn't play Jacks will play hooker.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I feel sick...this game has made me nervous
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i am supremely confident that our boys will do the Club proud and solidly beat the Titans.

The guys are Melbourne Storm through and through ....they dont know any other way other than to never give in and to fight hard for the jersey, club and supporters.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:I feel sick...this game has made me nervous
Literally every game makes you nervous :lol:
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

1. Billy Slater
2. Cheyse Blair
3. Justin Olam
4. Curtis Scott
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. Cameron Munster
7. Brodie Croft
8. Jesse Bromwich
9. Cameron Smith ©
15. Christian Welch
11. Felise Kaufusi
12. Joe Stimson
13. Dale Finucane

10. Tim Glasby
14. Tui Kamikamica
16. Kenny Bromwich
19. Sam Kasiano
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Good late changes. Would still have preferred Vete over Tui, but the bench now looks much better.
NevilleB
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Forward heavy bench. I love it
Daeman
Squall
Squall

Decent line up considering the injuries, hopefully Sam has some positive impact.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:I feel sick...
I feel sick after watching the first 33 minutes.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

8-0 to the Titans at halftime. Could be more.

If I have to listen to Brenton Sped for the second half, the mute button is likely. Biased f*ckwit.
SunshineCoastStormer
Squall
Squall

Tackling ok everything else is horrible.

Usual 2018 syndrome of Smith and Slater trying to hard and not putting enough trust in Croft/the junior spine player.

And you should not bag your own players BUT I will personally offer to drive Kasiano back to Sydney myself. He is awful and a disgrace to the shirt. Vete would offer much more. I cannot understand what he coaches saw in him. He was bad for East’s Tigers last week where all the forwards played better than him.

It can only get better. Thank frig the Rabbjts lost
SunshineCoastStormer
Squall
Squall

For how bad we are Olam catches the Slater pass and it could be 8-6. Definitely have the ability to win, just got to put it together...
Monsoon
Monsoon

Disgusting effort, putrid showing from all involved and the big guns have been the worst offenders, Slater Smith and Munster have been diabolical and don’t even start me on Brodie Croft, I’m getting sick of these slow starts and low intensity, how are we just getting out enthused every damn week?!? I can’t understand what’s happening with this team the last month, it’s like we just decided it was all too hard and gave up, no one is working for anyone else, no forwards bending the line, halves aren’t creating, Slater’s a lost puppy off the leach, the only person who puts in and plays hard for the badge is The Fox, I don’t buy the waiting for finals line, we have a lot on the line tonight and to not get up for it is unacceptable, I can deal with being beat by a better side, I can’t deal with the poor effort, no heart, no pride, I’m so disappointed and it’s not this game I’m just going off the deep end, I’ve seen this coming for months, it hasn’t been a great season and god knows how we top the table, I’m not sure what the problem is, we have the cattle to destroy this Titans team.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

SunshineCoastStormer wrote:And you should not bag your own players BUT I will personally offer to drive Kasiano back to Sydney myself. He is awful and a disgrace to the shirt. Vete would offer much more. I cannot understand what he coaches saw in him. He was bad for East’s Tigers last week where all the forwards played better than him.
Carrying your preconceived notion into this game mate ;)

He came into the field and we had back to back defensive sets. When we finally got the ball, his only chance was getting a ball at the line and it was behind him.
Daeman
Squall
Squall

Scott!