Round 22 - Storm vs Sharks

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Monsoon
Monsoon

This has got to be the most frustrating game I’ve seen in years, we’ve had more than enough chances, why the Sharks is it to that we always play this badly? Why?!?
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

The sin bin is obviously dead.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

How shit has Smith’s kicking been today (all forms)...
Monsoon
Monsoon

Big surprise, tight game and Cameron smith forgets his kicking boots, my god.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Brandon Smith was playing as a supersub all year and just as we entered the run home we dumped him?
In my opinion it's cost us a few games here.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Make room for Brandon Smith and the side will play much better.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Once again, Sharks beat us. Bellamy has no answer at the moment.

We had about 10 different opportunities to win that but sh*t the bed time after time.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Additionally, why does the team not have a halfback? I'm as big a fan of Hughes as anyone but Croft is at another level compared to him in that position.
riders of the storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I don’t think I’ve ever been more furious or upset after a game.

That was the most insipid, immature performance I’ve seen from the Storm.

Missing 42 tackles is inexcusable and kicking away valuable possession early in the tackle count is cardinal sin.

Very angry.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Huge loss, could be our season there, top 4 was sewn up with a win today and we couldn’t be bothered, only 2 points ahead of 7th now, big trouble. Slater and Smith lost that game for us and I can’t remember saying that in all my years, not sure why we have no motivation, hopeful we are just waiting for th finals but if we limp in with losses like that we shouldn’t bother showing up. I’m livid, most frustrating loss all year easily. Slater needs to be dropped, and we need Croft back to play as a true 7, maybe Scott needs a stint in Reggie’s too as he looked a boy amongst men today, that loss hurts I can’t believe how we played today, so so disappointing.
SunshineCoastStormer
Squall
Squall

Another one bites the dust. Almost stick a fork in us time...what a time to go back to some of the errors and lack of composure that plagued rounds 1-8...

The absence of Cronk is massive in the crunch games whilst replacing Harris and McLean with Hoffman and Kasiano has been just as big...

Trying to keep things in perspective but not sure we match up to the Roosters and Rabbitohs in a big game based on this years form and vulnerabilities...
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

There is no hypocrisy whatsoever - the guy's an idiot - And that pass to Vunivalu may not have even come off, as he was trying to do it all himself as usual, just lucky he got 360'd and popped it out. There is no excuse for his kicking on 2nd and that happens every week. I really wish I had as little to do as he does weekly and pocket $27,000 every game. You're in la-la land pal.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Make the obvious changes (B Smith in for Hoffman and Croft in for Hughes) and all will be fine.
storminghome
Squall
Squall

That is season over. Had to be the Sharks that ended it. lima lima lima duck me dead
SunshineCoastStormer
Squall
Squall

Inglis#3 wrote:Make the obvious changes (B Smith in for Hoffman and Croft in for Hughes) and all will be fine.
Don’t understand what Hughes did wrong. Some decent kicks and could own the game more but many others where ahead of him on the pee poor display list