Rep round

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

RobbieRoss I agree I can't see Brandon Smith playing. Apparently Dylan Napa injured his hand last night so he would be in doubt for Friday night too.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

blazza18 wrote:It's a repeat set at worst if the kick is on target.
Disagree. I still think with the lack of QLD chasers coming through, NSW potentially get back into the field of play. It was only Kaufusi and three Blues around the ball.

It was nothing but a ridiculous decision to kick at that point in the game.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Spewing that Justin Olam got injured for PNG because he would have been likely to play v Dragons on Thursday week.
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Christian Welch named 18th man for QLD. Should be very proud of himself. With the lack of experienced impact forwards for the Maroons at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised to see him play next year if he continues his development.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tough time for Queensland coming up unless some of these less-fancied forwards can dig in and do a job. Even Napa - QLD's most fancied prop - is not a metre-eater like some of the QLD greats who have come before him.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Welch getting the third most metres per run for the Storm forwards is a massive upset and one I did not see coming.
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Great game tonight. First half was eerily similar to game 2. QLD start on fire, get a disallowed try, go out to a decent lead, nsw hit back and take the lead. Thankfully this game had a happier ending tho.

Slater was sensational. Will Chambers was outstanding. Munster was strong (hopefully his injury ain’t to bad, can see him sitting out this weekend). Kaufusi was great. Glasby did he’s job. JAC didn’t have many chances. Overall outstanding our boys were
RobbieRoss
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Deadpool wrote:Great game tonight. First half was eerily similar to game 2. QLD start on fire, get a disallowed try, go out to a decent lead, nsw hit back and take the lead. Thankfully this game had a happier ending tho.

Slater was sensational. Will Chambers was outstanding. Munster was strong (hopefully his injury ain’t to bad, can see him sitting out this weekend). Kaufusi was great. Glasby did he’s job. JAC didn’t have many chances. Overall outstanding our boys were
Agree ! All our lads were great. Looked like we'd be injury free till the last 5 mins. At least Cam's injury looks to be a middle finger rather than a thumb, but agree he is likely to be rested. Maybe Kaufusi too after a huge 80. Reckon the other 4 will play. So Hughes at 7, Jacks at 6.Stimson in the second row ( if his wrist ok ).
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Glasby was the difference maker imo. Highly underrated. Stopped the big forwards from NSW close to their try line; time and time again.