Round 14 - Storm vs Broncos

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Lucas wrote:
Deadpool wrote:There were a couple times good attacking chances broke down once the ball got to Cheyse. Honestly if it was Chambers instead of Blair then I bet everyone were would be throwing a tantrum about his game
Didn't realise Chambers was just returning from an ACL. I mean if we're going to compare...
When Chambers did come back from injury a while ago everyone was crying about his form then, begging for him to be dropped, hell a lot here done the same when Slater came back. Why does Blair get special treatment? And it’s not like it’s his first game since his injury, he has been back a while in QLD Cup
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Can't we just be happy that we won pretty comfortably.
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Deadpool wrote:
Lucas wrote:
Deadpool wrote:There were a couple times good attacking chances broke down once the ball got to Cheyse. Honestly if it was Chambers instead of Blair then I bet everyone were would be throwing a tantrum about his game
Didn't realise Chambers was just returning from an ACL. I mean if we're going to compare...
When Chambers did come back from injury a while ago everyone was crying about his form then, begging for him to be dropped, hell a lot here done the same when Slater came back. Why does Blair get special treatment? And it’s not like it’s his first game since his injury, he has been back a while in QLD Cup
Other people were unreasonable and impatient so I'm going to be unreasonable and impatient. Is that your logic?

It was his first NRL game back.
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

His first NRL game back was just like all his other NRL games, for the Storm at least. Ok defensively, very ordinary offensively. He offers nothing in attack, stifled the attack, mainly because of his lack of speed, on multiple occasions. And some people are calling him to get a spot over Chambers. It’s laughable.

His first game back and honestly, I personally am hoping it was his last game back