Round 12 - Cowboys vs Storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Monsoon
Monsoon

Well that was a little bit better, but not by much, our attack still looks lost, only positives are Jarome
Hughes has been electric, how he isn’t getting a spot in the 17 every week is a mystery, and our defence has been stoic. Agree about the Young T play the ball, shambles of a call and so was the offside to stop a certain try, how they avoided the sin bin I’ll never know. Boys look tired but are showing signs of fight, hopefully they get a bit of confidence from that, and are Chambers and Vuni going to get in the game at all? there isn’t a patch of dirt on either of their jerseys, get into it boys!!
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

nacho wrote:
Kettles wrote:That lost ball call on Tonamaipea in the act of being pushed over was frankly, bullshit.
How can you possible argue that. He lost the ball stone cold and was no chance to recover it even if he was twice the speed of JAC.

You're talking about a different play.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mark that set down. 44th minute. That was the last tackle option that sees Jacks spend some time back in Q Cup.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I am extremely nervous when young t and chambers get anywhere near the ball. Suli too actually.

Hughes is outstanding and Munster trying his heart out IMO.
NevilleB
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Need Croft back
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I really like the look of Kasiano and JB off the bench. Maybe it’l help JB find form
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

1999 wrote:... and are Chambers and Vuni going to get in the game at all? there isn’t a patch of dirt on either of their jerseys, get into it boys!!

Chambers - no good. Really, no good. He's the worst in the team for handing out abuse to his team mates, which is a bit rich when you consider how deficient his own efforts generally are.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Young T had ample time to help JAC with Feldt... FMD.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yourhero wrote:Mark that set down. 44th minute. That was the last tackle option that sees Jacks spend some time back in Q Cup.
And 60th minute :roll:
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Munny!
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

2018 - not your vintage Storm year. =(

You can't even call it a re-building year when everything around you is falling apart.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Well we won, we battled hard on the defensive side of the ball, patches of nice play but overall still sloppy and just not clicking, how we can score 50 a few weeks ago against the warriors with this same line up is unfathomable, it’s like we are just dejected and unmotivated, like there is something else on their minds, maybe ther is some smoke in this Bellamy fire because the boys look distracted.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Happy with the win, but that’s about it. Still sloppy and mediocre.
SunshineCoastStormer
Squall
Squall

Immense effort from Smith and Munster while Solomona and Hughes were good too.

Looking deeper I do think Jacks limitations are now showing and Kassiano is a waste of a shirt - really don’t know why we signed him.

A bit left field but I would try Jahrome Hughes at 7 - he plays 6 for the SC Falcons and can organise and kick well. Would certainly give the team more balance...
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

TC wrote:F*ck me.
Is there a prize for the dumbest thing a Storm player does tonight?

Kasiano is leading, but not by much.
Kafusi: "Hold my beer".
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately