Round 12 - Cowboys vs Storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Wish Kasiano got more just so I didn't have to see him for a few weeks.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

He is a waste of a lot of space
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

So we are up against the bye this week. Given how we have been playing, I'm not sure we will get the two points here.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

as long as no one gets injured I will be happy
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yourhero wrote:So we are up against the bye this week. Given how we have been playing, I'm not sure we will get the two points here.
I've heard a rumour that the bye has been stripped of its points for paying Todd Greenberg under the table. :lol:
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yourhero wrote:So we are up against the bye this week. Given how we have been playing, I'm not sure we will get the two points here.
I've heard a rumour that the bye has been stripped of its points for paying Todd Greenberg under the table. :lol:
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm running with the thought that your tongue is firmly embedded in your cheek there yourhero... but as a general vibe at times this year on here, why is there a feeling that the sky has fallen in on the Club?

On the back of an unbelievable year last year, we lost 3 x Internationals, followed by a severely interrupted off-season with world cup players returning in January etc.. then we lost Jesse for an extended period injured, Finucane for a couple, Glasby for a couple... after all that we're sitting 6th (2 wins off the top) with a strong points difference (boosted by ANZAC Day I appreciate)...

We have been nowhere near as consistent as we're used to, but that's hardly the sky is falling in territory for a footy side surely ??? ???
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Have already seen the result. The bye targeted a returning Brodie Croft and he let in 5 tries. He also dropped 6 kicks while also getting caught up in an on field confrontation with Cameron Smith.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Were you watching the same game I was? That third try was a blatant forward pass and the bye's five eighth was offside all game!
Itzbek the Purple
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

And Kasiano was reported again for a late hit on the winger. Think his name was Fly Bye.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah, he heard the winger got a meat pie and took it literally.
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Young Tonumaipea hat-trick was impressive given he scored two off them while he was on the bench.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Hey, wait a second folks.

I just looked it up on google and a bye means we actually don't play this week and get a weeks rest.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cameron wrote:Hey, wait a second folks.

I just looked it up on google and a bye means we actually don't play this week and get a weeks rest.

Good work dude ...
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Holy Moses MBye what in the world are we even talking about