Round 10 - Storm vs Titans

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Saturday 12th May 2018
5:30pm
Suncorp Stadium

Titans are 13th. We are clinging on to 4th.
Which Titans team will show up?
Which Storm team will show up?
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yourhero wrote:Saturday 12th May 2018
5:30pm
Suncorp Stadium

Titans are 13th. We are clinging on to 4th.
Which Titans team will show up?
Which Storm team will show up?
Hopefully not the Titans or Storm from last year.

It was depressing watching us live at the ground last year lose to that rabble in the last few minutes.

GO STORM
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Can't see us losing this one.

Said the same thing last year though.
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Is this another one of these bull$hit games where we've sold the rights and are playing away from home? I'd planned (based on us being the first named team) to take the kids along and talking to another person at work he was also doing the same, not any more... IT'S CRAP
Sorry, caps now off and rant over.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bullucked wrote:Is this another one of these bull$hit games where we've sold the rights and are playing away from home? I'd planned (based on us being the first named team) to take the kids along and talking to another person at work he was also doing the same, not any more... IT'S CRAP
Yep it is Bullucked...which makes it hard for many to see the game due to costs...but I suspect that $750k - $1 million from Brisbane Council/Qld Government makes it hard to resist for the Club
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Storm Spirit wrote:
Bullucked wrote:Is this another one of these bull$hit games where we've sold the rights and are playing away from home? I'd planned (based on us being the first named team) to take the kids along and talking to another person at work he was also doing the same, not any more... IT'S CRAP
Yep it is Bullucked...which makes it hard for many to see the game due to costs...but I suspect that $750k - $1 million from Brisbane Council/Qld Government makes it hard to resist for the Club
It’s also good for us fans that live in QLD to be able to get to a game. You know some of us can’t afford to go all the way to Melbourne just to watch our favourite team play
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I'm not too fussed. Suncorp is basically a second home ground for us anyway isn't it?
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It is our home indeed.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Deadpool wrote:
Storm Spirit wrote:
It’s also good for us fans that live in QLD to be able to get to a game. You know some of us can’t afford to go all the way to Melbourne just to watch our favourite team play
:thumbleft:
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Deadpool wrote:
Storm Spirit wrote:
You get Broncos, Cows and Tits home games against Melbourne this year and still you want more. Greedy. :o
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm already bluh about this game ...kinda feels like the whole team just doesn't care most of the time and plays like it...all they wanna do if fight the opposition ... Or show off ...cam is trying to play all 17 positions

Whatever happens happens I guess
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:I'm already bluh about this game ...kinda feels like the whole team just doesn't care most of the time and plays like it...all they wanna do if fight the opposition ... Or show off ...cam is trying to play all 17 positions

Whatever happens happens I guess
so they didn't care when the put 38 on the Warriors in a half on Anzac Day the week before Sally ?

that's just silly talk and you know it.

of course they care...but the competition is a lot more even in 2018 and the Storm have come back to the pack slightly and we've had some injuries to the wrong players at the wrong time.

stick with the boys...they'll be working on combinations to get it right
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Just beat the team in front of you and move on.

Finals will be a lot different imo and we have experience that other teams don't.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

This game cannot come quick enough. I have to get the sour taste of that performance out of my mouth as soon as possible.

I just hope it is replaced with a better taste...
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The last 5 games against the Titans we've scored an average of 33.6 points per game.
JAC needs another double to draw with Semi Radrara as the player with the most consecutive games scoring doubles (5).