Curtis Scott

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Sign this kid up for as long as he wants... absolute jet! We know we fought off Cronulla to keep him last year, but he is dead seat a star!
The Slater try against the Broncos... look at the work Scott does to put Fox away... and he did the same against the Warriors.
Then on the other side of the ball, makes really good decisions, and that try saver on ANZAC Day was brilliant.

I can't believe I read someone on fb saying that he may struggle to get back in with Blair coming back. Astounded... Blair is a very handy back up, but that centre belongs to Curtis unless he dramatically loses form!
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I've been very impressed with Curtis in his second season in first grade. He seems to be a well rounded player with regard to both attack and defence. I like that he's able to play heads up football and can spot when a defender has their shoulder turned one way so he steps out the other way. Will be very lucky to hold on to him long term IMO because some clubs would probably send a bit more $ his way than what we're able to afford given the other outside backs we have on our books.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

He really has come on, hasn't he? He was performing well towards the end of last year, but this year he has gone up a level. Putting on a few extra kilos has helped him I think. His overall running game and defensive decision making has definitely improved and he just looks at home on the left edge now.

He's here until the end of 2021 at least! That's pretty much as long term as RL gets.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yea, he's good and will only get better. I think by the end of last season he was a better defender than with the ball but he's really come on this season.
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

yourhero wrote: He's here until the end of 2021 at least! That's pretty much as long term as RL gets.
:thumbright:
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

:compress: :compress: :compress: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:
Danger D wrote:
yourhero wrote: He's here until the end of 2021 at least! That's pretty much as long term as RL gets.
:thumbright:
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Great to have Curtis back on the park last night.

He is pretty solid.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport ... 470b9884e5

MANLY centre Dylan Walker doesn’t hold any grudges against Curtis Scott for the punch that resulted in a long injury lay-off for the Sea Eagles’ player.

On the contrary, Walker finds himself having a begrudging respect for the way Scott stood up to him.

“It was a set back for me, but I respect it in a way from him,” Walker told The Sydney Morning Herald.

“I like it because he doesn’t take shit. I like it when a person doesn’t take shit from anybody.

“I find sometimes in rugby league people have too many feelings.

“It’s competition. You’re trying to win and I’m trying to win, you’re doing your best and I’m doing my best.”

Walker suffered the eye injury after a game long battle with Curtis Scott in the Storm’s loss to Manly in Round 11.