Queensland Cup 2018

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Dolphins scored another try and then Scott Drinkwater scored a try. Dolphins lead 32 - 22 with 12 minutes to go.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Dolphins scored late to win GF 36 - 22. Based on his performance if Storm require a late inclusion at prop next week there is more chance of me playing prop than Sam Kasiano. He had an absolute shocker.
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

stormreign wrote:What a hopeless performance from Easts. Letting the club down big time
Imagine having such a shit, meaningless, pointless life that you have ample time to once again join an opposition fan forum and then proceed to troll one of our two FEEDER clubs?

I must thank you though. Encountering people like you does wonders for my self esteem. In comparison, I'm practically perfect.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

He's probably the Roosters mascot, out of a job for hitting Cronk's shoulder :lol: :lol: :lol:
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Salty Sharps fan. Don’t treat him too bad, he is just lashing out in pain... His anus is still sore from the metaphorical raping he received on Friday night :lol:

What a night...
- Win a Prelim.
- Go through to a 3rd straight GF.
- End the drug cheats season.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

SAM KASIANO CAN GET LIMA LIMA DUCKED

Get rid of him storm the quicker the ducking better unfortunately he is signed with us till 2020...I swear if I see Frank Ponessi tomorrow I’m gonna say something...I’m done
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Stormreign is too great of a username to be wasted by a troll.

Easts let in some legit training run level tries. Every time it looked like they might be back in it out came a dumb pass or poor defensive read.

Kasiano went full Kasiano. We were desperate for a front rower but I will never understand why we thought he was a good idea.
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Kasiano has the ability to be one of the best props in the game, unfortunately I just don’t think he has the desire right now. Hopefully he can find that during the offseason
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Kas is a waste of space. I was really hoping that he would add value this year but he is rubbish. He looks like he is putting on weight which should be the opposite of what should happen towards the end of the season. This should be him at his fittest in terms of pyshic. It's really disappointing but he is not likely to live up to his potential.
Itzbek the Purple
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Maybe Kas is channeling his inner George Rose!
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

He is better than Rose.. He is the worst signing in history.
SunshineCoastStormer
Squall
Squall

Deadpool wrote:Kasiano has the ability to be one of the best props in the game, unfortunately I just don’t think he has the desire right now. Hopefully he can find that during the offseason
He doesn’t it’s a complete myth...

He’s not fit to lace the boots of other impact players or too props. Cut losses and move on.
SunshineCoastStormer
Squall
Squall

sallymay wrote:SAM KASIANO CAN GET LIMA LIMA DUCKED

Get rid of him storm the quicker the ducking better unfortunately he is signed with us till 2020...I swear if I see Frank Ponessi tomorrow I’m gonna say something...I’m done
Thought his since his 2nd or 3rd outing...
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Drinkwater won players' player award for Easts.

Olam got best back for Falcons.

Former Storm centre Brett Anderson came out of retirement this year and won player of the year and best back for Northern Pride.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Intrust Super Cup will adopt an 8 team finals series (same as the NRL Finals System) from 2019.

Top 8 with only 14 teams? I know we have previously done it at NRL level but it does somewhat take away from the importance of the regular season when more than half of the teams get a shot in the finals.