Vossy loves us

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Cameron wrote:
and get Vossy to host it.

He is a champion "born again" Storm believer..

and he could preach the Storm gospel.
I like the enthusiasm but I'm fairly sure Vossy wouldn't commit career suicide by hosting a show entirely about the Storm! Can you imagine how the Sydney viewers would respond? In his younger years Molly would have made a great host for such a program.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

"Do yourself a favour!"

That Would have been fun.

If Vossy gets slung $100k a year to do the nightly show (he could even do it from the Sydney studios) and report on Storm; I bet he would drop his Sydney allegiance in a hear beat.

After all, a couple of seasons ago he flew over the Tasman to do all the Warriors home games because they paid him.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/opinio ... 67760a9e03

Vossy’s Verdict: Melbourne Storm are marching towards back-to-back NRL premierships

Storm v Raiders: The machine that is the Storm rolls on. Craig Bellamy’s men were way too good for the Raiders, who remain without a win in 2018 against a side currently in the top eight. It is going to take quite a side to stop Melbourne claiming back-to-back premierships.

Cameron Munster: We used to say Melbourne had a “big four” when Cameron Smith, Billy Slater, Cooper Cronk and Greg Inglis were at the club. It became a “big three” when Inglis left, and then just two after Cronk’s departure. Let the record show that on Saturday night against Canberra, Cameron Munster was ‘ordained’ to what is a big three again at the club. The bloke is a superstar.