Big Sam buys in!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It's hardly moot unless he's out for the year.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Its mute cause we should all be quiet about it as no one else's opinion matters other than Bellyache and his coaching staff.

Plus we will have injuries and blokes playing for New Zeeland and Origin so it is great to have depth.

there is that word again that wins championships - depth.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cameron wrote:Its mute cause we should all be quiet about it as no one else's opinion matters other than Bellyache and his coaching staff.
Well... It was fun while it lasted. Buzz? Time to shut it down mate.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

I just want to know if Big Sam's ankle is still injured. Can people please stick to the topic. Please people, create your own topic if you want to talk about Kenny v Christian.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Deadpool wrote:
blazza18 wrote:Kenny does cover 11 and 12 so technically you are correct there.
He can also cover lock, hooker, centres and if we’re really desperate 5/8 and prop. I really rate Kenny, I don’t get why so many of you’s don’t
Ah, no he certainly cannot cover those positions.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cameron wrote:I just want to know if Big Sam's ankle is still injured. Can people please stick to the topic. Please people, create your own topic if you want to talk about Kenny v Christian.
:lol: :lol: :lol: stick to the topic, good one :lol:
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Stay on topic. That is so rich...
Mattpoet wrote:Serious question: Is he in our best 17 and, if so, who misses out?
Debating who makes way for Kasiano when he returns from injury seems pretty on topic to me. Definitely more so than breaking into some irrelevant, embarrassing and awkward poem/rant.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Pot – Kettle – black. Lets talk about Croft v Cronk. Or which is better; half of a cold sausage roll vrs a steamed dim sim that has fallen on the ground because there is too much Soy sauce which has broken the bottom of the paper bag.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Cameron wrote:Pot – Kettle – black. Lets talk about Croft v Cronk. Or which is better; half of a cold sausage roll vrs a steamed dim sim that has fallen on the ground because there is too much Soy sauce which has broken the bottom of the paper bag.
Do you remember what I said a while back about trolling, Cameron?

This is a polite request that you stay on topic or put it in your Ramblings thread under NRL and Rugby League Worldwide.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
aussiestorm
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

For the limited time Sam had on the field I thought he looked strong. I can certainly imagine as he gets more confident in the Storm system he is a definite to crash over for a few tries. Interesting the commentators said he is one of the most penalised for incorrect play of the ball. If so, hopefully they coach that out of him
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Hopefully Sam stays injury free and if he does; he will be a real player for us come the finals stretch. But yes; he and Ryan need to absolutely make sure they play the ball correctly.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Interesting because my concern with the play the balls in Nelson and that goes back to before the crackdown.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Sure; you are spot on Mattpoet. This is something they should actually have to practice extensively because it seems the referees are uncompromising in their decision making on the play the ball and it could come at the most inopportune time.

All the big fellas; Nelson included look cumbersome on the play the ball. But they must concentrate on it to make sure this is a positive for us.