Premiership merchandise

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

LESStar58 wrote:
tigerr wrote:Does anyone know if there is a store in Melbourne that you can go in and try on the Premiership jerseys etc or do you have to order online and take the risk that it fits ok?

Cheers
Here's a tip; try on any jersey you might happen to own and see if it fits right.
ISC jerseys = worst fit of any sports jersey ever imho...

so uncomfortable...and I am just an average normal male build...
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
tigerr
Squall
Squall

So you would recommend getting a large size then ?
sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

tigerr wrote:Sliat, are you referring to last weeks Preview magazine or this week Review?
Both then. Now only the celebration edition
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Storm Spirit wrote:

Not just the jerseys but I think for the most part ISC merchandise has been utter shite this year compared to our past apparel suppliers. I can’t remember the last year if ever that I haven’t purchased something (usually the media polo) in any given season but this season nothing.

That said I didn’t actually mind the jersey this season but I don’t buy jerseys anymore given I have a heap alr adt.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ice wrote:That said I didn’t actually mind the jersey this season but I don’t buy jerseys anymore given I have a heap alr adt.
I haven't bought one in a couple of years (but the wife and kids have 2017 versions).

I still hold out hope for a Storm home jersey like this Wigan one... A tiny touch of yellow on the collar and perfection.

LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Storm Spirit wrote:
LESStar58 wrote:
tigerr wrote:Does anyone know if there is a store in Melbourne that you can go in and try on the Premiership jerseys etc or do you have to order online and take the risk that it fits ok?

Cheers
Here's a tip; try on any jersey you might happen to own and see if it fits right.

I have the Close The Gap jersey by ISC and i prefer them to the shirts from previous years.
tigerr
Squall
Squall

When ordering 2017 Premiers merchandise from the Storm website there is an option to pay $10 for standard shipping or to pick up the items from AAMI Park Collection for free. Had anyone ever picked up from AAMI? What are their opening hours and where are they located?

Actually the pick up may be for Memoribilia only such as the larger framed and unframed pictures. Can someone please confirm?

Cheers
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

tigerr wrote:When ordering 2017 Premiers merchandise from the Storm website there is an option to pay $10 for standard shipping or to pick up the items from AAMI Park Collection for free. Had anyone ever picked up from AAMI? What are their opening hours and where are they located?

Actually the pick up may be for Memoribilia only such as the larger framed and unframed pictures. Can someone please confirm?

Cheers
Should be free shipping if you spend over 100 bucks and the rest of that info should be on the website or you can google it.

Now quit the banality or leave the site. You are a troll and a shit one at that.
sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Ordered t-shirt on Tuesday last week. Still waiting
tigerr
Squall
Squall

I see the new t shirt with the players on the front has already sold out in the large size.

Hope they will be producing more so supporters don't miss out
NevilleB
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Guys the Southgate newsagent on Southbank has the Storm herald sun posters. Picked a couple up just then. Cheers
tigerr
Squall
Squall

Do they have the laminated ones as well as the paper ones?
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm officially done with tigerr until March 1st.
NevilleB
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

tigerr wrote:Do they have the laminated ones as well as the paper ones?
Yeah laminated and paper ones
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

LESStar58 wrote: Now quit the banality or leave the site. You are a troll and a shit one at that.
Harsh but lol!