Storm V Raiders

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Gaiscioch
Squall
Squall

TC wrote:
Gaiscioch wrote:We have no idea what his own personal circumstances are, but he's a troubled soul, I hope he seeks help for his demons he seems to always carry around with him.
Don't go blaming his personal demons. The guy is a dickhead, pure and simple.
I hear ya mate, why I was saying what I said is that if our boys reacted to his hatered last night it could of easily been WrestleMania 2017 lol. I'm just glad our Storm boys just flicked it off like water to a ducks back.
We are all human's, dickheads or not we should always hope that the dickheads can turn their lives around for the better.

Disclaimer: I'm no fan of Leilua.

Go Storm!
[align=]You don't take a taser to a gun fight! :lol:[/align]
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Looks like nobody charged over last night.
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Mattpoet wrote:Looks like nobody charged over last night.
I'm relieved as I wasn't sure about Will's shoulder charge penalty. Wasn't much in it but you can never be certain with the NRL.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Can't believe the kick on Harris wasn't charged at the very least.
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

blazza18 wrote:Just watching the highlights again. Was really surprised at Tohu's footwork on his first try. Have rarely seen him beat players like that.
You would rarely see him be given the ball on a last play out from the line. He just gets to do his regular job, tackle, hit it up, quick play-the-balls, have the opposition second-guessing (dummy runner).
No surprise here ...he's always been able to do that :cry:
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Gonna miss him next year. Don't get me wrong, Stimson will do a wonderful job but Tohu's size and all-round game will not be replicated.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Chip wrote:
blazza18 wrote:Just watching the highlights again. Was really surprised at Tohu's footwork on his first try. Have rarely seen him beat players like that.
You would rarely see him be given the ball on a last play out from the line. He just gets to do his regular job, tackle, hit it up, quick play-the-balls, have the opposition second-guessing (dummy runner).
No surprise here ...he's always been able to do that :cry:
I know your connection... so you obviously know more than we do haha. Personallyfrom watching Tohu in the under 20s, he's always done it. He runs a great line, but it's always been his late footwork that I think stood him apart as a back row gun. I for one am gutted he's leaving, trust me when I say my family and friends know that I was talking him up before he debuted... and I love to remind them I was right! haha
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Thanks guys. I'm sure he has appreciated all your support over his 7 years with the Storm, and he appreciates all he's learned along the way - best club, best team, best coach, best mates, best fans! I know we have...hope he does his bit to help Storm to another Premiership which would cap off the most amazing year!