Cameron Smith

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

It's James Hooper. Enough said
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

On the Sunday afternoon after the double header I was waiting for my flight home and Cameron Smith's wife was also waiting there with the kids. I overheard a bit of a conversation she was having with someone about Cameron - let's just say that she was a bit concerned with what he's dealing with right now. He might actually be hurt.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Any details on what was concerning her
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Basically she was saying he was in a lot of pain, didn't sleep a wink and was up in the middle of the night rummaging through his bag trying to find the extra pain killers the club doctor gave him. She wanted him to get whatever was bothering him taken care of.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The fact that this has been a story all day Saturday and it hasn't been addressed by the club, adds weight to the rumour being true...
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

As much as we need cam on the field 24/7, this may actually force him to slow down and give him a wee bit more longevity. He is the ultimate player, his record of missed games is outstanding.

Usually I'd be worried because we would have to rely on Hinchy in previous years or Slade *pause* Griffin (get it :lol: ) but now we have B Smith. The more game time he gets and the more we see of him, the better! No one will replace Cam but we need to start a succession plan. I hope he rests for most of the mid-season games... he wont, but I hope he does. We will make finals and unless we win when it counts, who gives a stuff.
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Slade "pause" Griffin! love it!
riders of the storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Great season and the Golden Boot. Will he lead the Aussie to World Cup glory?
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cameron Smith has won the Australian PGA golf tournament - coincidence I know, but, I'd believe he could do it haha.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Cameron Smith is off scratch as a left handed and a right handed golfer.