George Rose - Where are they now?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news/2 ... now_g.html

For a bit of humour in a week of controversy, why is George Rose part of where are they now? He played 9 games in 2014 and made little to no impact on the club whatsoever. He didn't care and couldn't be bothered training, which is not part of the Storm culture. Could have chosen a better candidate. Really feels like he never played for the Storm now.
RobbieRoss
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

He was very very ( very ) disappointing . We welcomed him with open ( very wide ) arms, directed very positive vibes towards him, and he treated it all like one big joke.
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Rubbish player. Horrible attitude. Waste of talent and cap space (and space in general). Got the opportunity that 100s of young props would dream of in playing under CB and just threw it away by not taking it seriously.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Where is he now? If the answer is anything other than "sitting on the couch, shoving KFC into his mouth, struggling to breathe", I would be genuinely shocked...
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Surely there are players from the early days they could do before him that we might actually care to know about.
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

yourhero wrote:Where is he now? If the answer is anything other than "sitting on the couch, shoving KFC into his mouth, struggling to breathe", I would be genuinely shocked...
Nah I reckon it would be a family sized meatlovers pizza and a six pack of beer :lol:
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I have nothing nice to say so I wont
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

mattstormy wrote:
yourhero wrote:Where is he now? If the answer is anything other than "sitting on the couch, shoving KFC into his mouth, struggling to breathe", I would be genuinely shocked...
Nah I reckon it would be a family sized meatlovers pizza and a six pack of beer :lol:
he was at Suncorp on Saturday night on the big screen being interviewed.

looked as fat as ever...
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time