What arvo/evening can YOU play OZTag on?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!

What arvo/evening can YOU play OZTag on?

Poll runs till Wed Sep 28, 2039 9:19 pm

Sunday
No votes
Monday
No votes
Tuesday
No votes
Wednesday
33%
Thursday
67%
Friday
No votes
Saturday
No votes

Total votes: 3
Billy-Bob
Squall
Squall

This poll appears in the OZtag directory, but I really want to spread the word around:

If there is anyone who interested in playing on any night of the week, please answer the poll and get into touch with me. A few of us have been trying to organise a regular weekly session (at least), but if we can get the numbers, there will be plenty of people to make it happen.
For those who have not played before, OZTag is one of the best games around, and it's absolutely, completely, highly recommended that everyone give it a go.

We warm up for about 15 minutes and then we play for a good hour or more, but everyone is welcome to play for as long he/she wishes.

For those who have played before, pleeeeeeaaase spread the word that there are some people who are very, very interested in playing over this summer, even if you can't pitch up. All we need are a couple more people to get it going full blast...

We expect to play once a week, obviously it would be fantastic to play more, but as it stands, we're looking for the most popular day.
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

It's at gosh's paddock?
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

I can play any day/night but i'm not prepared to go if the venue's more than 30 minutes train ride away from the city.
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Billy-Bob
Squall
Squall

I can't confirm the venue yet, but it will probably be Gosh's paddock, although there are two parks in Clayton which have been thrown up as options as well. Last summer we played in Gosh's Paddock every week and that was perfect. If anyone has difficulty traveling, you can arrange a lift with me, and if you live on the southern or eastern side of the CBD, I might even be able to take you back home.
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

if it's at Gosch's paddock like previous seasons games that I went to, it's perfect.
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]