Jesse Bromwich - Cocaine Allegation

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

offs I'm just digging my own grave...ill say just one last thing

go back and re read both press statements front the titans and the storm...the answers your looking for are there. I wont comment any more
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yea, both were completely different. Made me think one of them was more in the wrong. But maybe that was just me hoping.
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Titans CEO talked about KPs sanctions being based on a breach of their code of conduct (for bringing the game/club into disrepute) and specifically mentioned that it was not related to a breach of the illicit drug policy.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Titans taking a tougher stance than us. Embarrassing!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

You really mad over a 2 game difference?
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Inglis#3 wrote:Titans taking a tougher stance than us. Embarrassing!
Titans have a much more damning history with cocaine. :oops:
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Give it up peeps. Move on. Please just move on. Nothing to see here.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Well said Storm sprit. At last someone has spoken sense. It is done. Right and wrong, good and bad nothing more is going to happen and peoples opinions are not going to change.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Storm Spirit wrote:Give it up peeps. Move on. Please just move on. Nothing to see here.

AMEN!!!
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Just a quick note after watching Jesse's interview with Ben Ikin on Fox last night:
I'm very impressed with the way Jesse handled himself. He didn't shirk away from owning up to what he did. Apparently he asked for the interview and if that's true I would take it as his means for apologising to the fans and wider rugby league community for his actions. Ben Ikin later said that CB thought it was the best form of anti-drug education the playing group could have received and he thought it would stick with the playing group for a long time.
I for one am glad the club has supported him (without trying to cover things up) and allowed him to show that he can grow and move on from this.
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Agree. He was very impressive last night.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Danger D wrote:Just a quick note after watching Jesse's interview with Ben Ikin on Fox last night:
I'm very impressed with the way Jesse handled himself. He didn't shirk away from owning up to what he did. Apparently he asked for the interview and if that's true I would take it as his means for apologising to the fans and wider rugby league community for his actions. Ben Ikin later said that CB thought it was the best form of anti-drug education the playing group could have received and he thought it would stick with the playing group for a long time.
I for one am glad the club has supported him (without trying to cover things up) and allowed him to show that he can grow and move on from this.
I have to agree - I think it was the best thing for him to do the interview - must have been extremely hard for him
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Danger D wrote:Just a quick note after watching Jesse's interview with Ben Ikin on Fox last night:
I've not seen the interview but knew it would play out like that.

I can't kick that attitude out of bed.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Redeemed and looking for a new start in a new season."Time to put in the work"

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news/2 ... _the_.html

It’s the attitude that has seen Jesse Bromwich become the world’s best front-row forward.

Just days into his return to pre-season training, Bromwich is already keen to put his best foot forward in front of Melbourne’s coaching staff.

“This is the time to put in work and the time to impress the coaches if you want to be there Round 1,” Bromwich said.

“I’m feeling pretty fresh – I’m really looking forward to a big pre-season and getting a bit of work in with the boys.

“I’ve jumped straight back into it…it’s a long pre-season but it’s good for you.”

Bromwich will be playing alongside a former rival in 2018 with former Bulldog prop Sam Kasiano already impressing his New Zealand compatriot.