The future of this website.

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Freeze
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Done :)
Mofo
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Just chipped in. Thanks buzz, keep up the good work!
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Sorry I can't help out guys. Money is very tight at the moment at my place
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'll make a payment in the next fortnight sorry if thats late
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Firstly, I want to thank everyone for their support over the last week, in particular those that have contributed, or are planning to. I am very pleased that this forum means so much to you, and am glad to say the next two years have been secured. We're still a little short of the target, however it won't stop us from being around.

I do ask that once the target has been reached, no further payments are made. If you'd like to contribute still, there are some that have been more than generous that might wish to get some back.

For those that would have liked to contribute, but were unable to, I appreciate your thoughts and am just thankful you're members of this community.

Thanks all again! :)
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Added my little bit.

Thanks Buzz for all the great work so far!
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

$20 in. Cheers Buzz, great to know the site will still be around for a while to come yet. I'm sure when these two years are up there'll be no shortage of takers to chip in so we can keep it going for a long time yet.
staticash
Squall
Squall

Happy to chip in aswel, love this site.
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

We've now not only reached the target, but now exceeded it. Thank you so much everyone, but of course I don't want to hold on to any extra donations. So here's my thoughts. If people are still willing to contribute, any extra donations will be given to the Narbeview Wildlife Shelter based in Buxton, Victoria. They are a self funded wildlife rescue organisation who are currently dealing with a large number of wombats needing rehabilitation before release.

I've been watching their work since they rescued a jelly bean of a wombat, and for a week tried to keep the tiny thing alive. Sadly, not every rescue is a success. So any contributions from now on will be donated to Narbeview - search them on Facebook for updates on their work.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Thanks Buzz, good idea
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I am warmed to see how much people care about this fantastic site. Great work everyone!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I have now contributed too and I see your idea of donating the rest of the money is fine by me ....
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Hi all, again thanks so much for everyone that chipped in. Not only that, we were able to make a small donation to the Narbeview Wildlife Shelter, helping them with shelters for the wombats in care.

If you would like to donate more to the Wildlife Shelter, please use the Chuffed link, or find their bank details on their Facebook page.