In the 2016 grand final

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Craig named an enormous bench of 9 players. Probably can only partake in the free brekky/footy show if you're named.
RobbieRoss
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Inglis#3 wrote:Craig named an enormous bench of 9 players. Probably can only partake in the free brekky/footy show if you're named.
It is such a long list I am surprised Sallymay and Mattpoet were not picked , as a reward for their major contributions to this forum !
Monsoon
Monsoon

No doubt in the world we will see the same 17 as last week, personally I would like to see Kaufusi on the bench for Hampton but I guess carrying a utility in a game of this magnitude is vital if any outside backs suffer an injury.
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

We have a Tohu though - having Hampton on the bench is literally only useful if Cronk goes down. Which he won't, because he's not mortal.
sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Can they have a real singer to do the national anthem this year? Getting tired of reality tv contestants.
And if they do PLEASE not Jessica Mauboy AGAIN
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I was close to playing, pulled a hammy at training though lol.
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

KimmorleyKiller wrote:We have a Tohu though - having Hampton on the bench is literally only useful if Cronk goes down. Which he won't, because he's not mortal.
Agree with this totally. I like the idea of Hampton coming in and being an impact player in the second half, but the reality is that he hasn't really offered much in attack at all. He's put his body on the line in defence and made a few tackles but that's something a bigger body like Kaufusi could do anyway. I'm hoping we won't be needing Hampton at all in the GF. Maybe have him come on after we have the game wrapped up so he can feel like he earned the GF ring!
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Mattpoet wrote:I was close to playing, pulled a hammy at training though lol.
So you're still a chance of playing then?!? :P
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Shh, be a late inclusion
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

RobbieRoss wrote:
Inglis#3 wrote:Craig named an enormous bench of 9 players. Probably can only partake in the free brekky/footy show if you're named.
It is such a long list I am surprised Sallymay and Mattpoet were not picked , as a reward for their major contributions to this forum !

HAHA...watergirl...although id proberly cark it 15 mins in lol or just stop and stare at the players
sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Can't wait one more sleep
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

I just went to print out my boarding pass for tomorrow and it said the ticket was not valid.
Had a massive panic attack.
Got online and started a chat with a Qantas rep who finally resolved my problem after two hours.
The problem was that I booked, then lost my credit card a few days after and I completely forgot about it after cancelling the card.
The system couldn't make payment.
So after I paid up, it was all fine.
Phew!
sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Dear me
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

At least you were able to sort it out.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Plenty of purple on the first flight from Melb to Sydney. Heaps of Jetstar flights cancelled - check well in advance if you are on one of those!