In the 2016 grand final

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I've lima lima lima duck up haven't I...
OncewasOzHEDude
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I've always been able to secure tickets, somehow, sat at all different parts of the ground for all of our 6 GF's but it's always a stress until you have those tickets in your hands. Can't wait for my 7th.
OncewasOzHEDude
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Actually.....what is the difference between a ticketed and non ticketed member........i have a 20 game membership this year, so what am i?? ticketed or non ticketed??
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

I can send you mine when I get it at 5pm.
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

OncewasOzHEDude wrote:Actually.....what is the difference between a ticketed and non ticketed member........i have a 20 game membership this year, so what am i?? ticketed or non ticketed??
You are ticketed.
Nonticketed members are members that hold memberships that don't give access to attend games.
I'm only a lowly Quad Pass member and I am ticketed because it gets me into games.
Nonticketed members don't have access to games.
OncewasOzHEDude
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

sweet........thanks for that
sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Lol on Facebook they're still trying the cheaters tag. Man they're getting desparate for excuses now. They really need something that's not 6 years old and totally irrelevant to to the current team.
My ticket was 90 bucks in 2007 fo a non member buying from the general public, but I doubt it's that now. I was able to sit close to the ground behind the goals about 3 rows away. So I saw Quinn's and Inglis's tries, but had to watch the rest from the screen
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Behind the goals at ANZ Stadium is awful but the experience of being there more than makes up for it.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sliat_1981 wrote:Lol on Facebook they're still trying the cheaters tag. Man they're getting desparate for excuses now. They really need something that's not 6 years old and totally irrelevant to to the current team.
My ticket was 90 bucks in 2007 fo a non member buying from the general public, but I doubt it's that now. I was able to sit close to the ground behind the goals about 3 rows away. So I saw Quinn's and Inglis's tries, but had to watch the rest from the screen
The state of spelling, grammar and punctuation on RL FB pages makes me concerned for the human race.

The sooking is so predictable. Most of the complaints are about the reffing which is the go-to gripe for losing teams in big games
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

My view has always been shit each year I've gone. However, I am not there for that - strange. Its the passion and being the odd ones out which makes it special (if you win).

I am opting to drive to Sydney early Sunday morning and then fly back early Monday morning

The cheapest way I can do this at the moment is
Car hire $75 PLUS a $350 one way fee, that is bloody steep!
Flights with Tiger $199 p.p
Staying just outside of Chippendale which looks like it would be like Collingwood or Brunswick https://www.airbnb.com.au/locations/sydney/chippendale

Anyone know how I can get around this whole 1 way fee thing

edit: fark it, i ended up biting the bullet. I'll be on the Melb>Syd flight @ 6am on Sunday
richardv
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I'm glad I got my tickets back in June
Now any one wanting a good full buffet breakfast in Sydney for $27 go to the Mercury hotel behind central station
And so you all know your GF ticket is your free ticket on the train to the game
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Adult - Final Presale
$198.80

What A Rip OFF
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Adult - Final Presale
$198.80
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

tugga wrote:I can send you mine when I get it at 5pm.

legend dude!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Wait, is it $198 for members tix available with our code? That's a rip off. How'd u guys get that price?