Round 23 - Raiders vs Storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

NAS and Kaufusi dropped from the bench and sent the the QLD Cup. Sure sign that Macca will be back on Monday night you'd think.
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Has Bellamy lost his marbles? Dropping Nas and Kaufusi. Why? We need to build towards finals with our best team. And those two are in it. Matt White.... Please no. Really annoyed.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah it's hard to see what the reasoning is. While i can understand one of them getting dropped for Jordan, two of them to bring in White as well? I actually think White has done ok and played his role well since coming in but i'd rather either of the other two in before him.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Must be a punishment thing. Pretty funny if not.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Unless we are going to carry Hampton on the Bench?? Run with

8. J.Bromwich
9. Smith
10. McLean
11. Proctor
12. Harris
13. Finucane

14. K.Bromwich
15. Glasby
16. Welch
17. Hampton

On form Glasby and Welch outplayed NAS & Felise last week so atleast it's being picked off current form.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Perhaps Craig thinks NAS and Kaufusi need some more miles in the legs (ie more minutes before finals), which may be easier in Qld Cup. He may also think that a White or Nicholls need a run in first grade in case we need them in finals due to injury or suspension.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

I'm really hoping we're just punting this game. Anyone know if Cronk and Smith went to Canberra?
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I think we need NAS and Felise there against a big side.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Sharks lost another game. Got smashed by the Dragons lol so even greater chance of Smith and/or Cronk getting a rest.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Dropping those 2 big boppers is a risk. Josh Hodgson and Kurt Baptiste will take our big, tired forwards apart out of dummy half so the rotation needs to be spot on!

Don't rest Cronk/Smith. Keep the strongest team on the field and keep at the minor premiership!

When's the last time Storm lost only 3 games in a season? 2007?
Monsoon
Monsoon

Ryan Morgan had a blinder for the Falcons today, must be putting some pressure on CB to draft him back into the team surely.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

nas did not play q cup today
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mattpoet wrote:nas did not play q cup today
Hopefully that means it's because he's playing Monday night and hasn't had an injury setback. Foxsports reported yesterday evening he was going back to QLD Cup so maybe they just got it wrong ???
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

1999 wrote:Ryan Morgan had a blinder for the Falcons today, must be putting some pressure on CB to draft him back into the team surely.

Yeah, and I happen to be watching a replay of the Roosters game in Sydney where we completely shut em out of the game. Morgan and Vunivalu both rampant on that day. On form, despite what any of the peanuts say, Morgan deserves to be back in the team at the expense of you know who, cos one thing's for sure, he be laying on the tries for Vunivalu again.

And dropping NAS. Seriously??
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Peanuts aye...lol. You really don't like people disagreeing with you.. Morgan definitely seems to fit better with Suli than what Chambers does right now no argument there. But you really need to get over Morgan being this excellent centre who passes the ball everytime he touches it.