The Jerseys, Merchandise and Sponsorship Thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Kettles wrote:Hey peeps. I am in the Vaping business, I make e-juices and sell imported vaping gear, and through my overseas wholesale contacts I have made a purchase of plenty of our 2018 Home Jerseys. I have purchased these at a very keen price you could say and thought I'd let the members of our little forum have first pick of them. I've got a shipment of 18 Jerseys on their way to me and I have S, M, L, Xl, 2Xl and 3XL authentic ISC branded home jerseys only (no kids sizes) for sale.

If you want to grab one (or more) at the very keen price of just $50 per jersey, please inbox me. I would prefer you picked these up personally from me in Bentleigh as I'm looking at cash transactions for these as bank transaction records for these I'm trying to avoid. Thanks, Kettles (David)
Hi Kettles,

I just pm'd you but not sure if it went through so can you please confirm you got my messages? Thanks.
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Will go there now and LYK Matt
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Thanks Kettles, love the 2018 jersey I just picked up. Great quality, great price, great guy to do business with. What more could a Storm fan want. Bring on 2018.
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Thanks Glenn, very nice of you to review and thanks for the kind words.

If anyone is interested, I've many here for sale at just $50. Thanks.
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Hi Kettle check your pm
Utha
Squall
Squall

Thanks for the jersey David/Kettles. Like it much better than the 2017 jersey (so big thumbs up to ISC for that I guess), and it's great to have something approximating the home jersey from the first couple of seasons.
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Nice work Utha, thanks for the thumbs up...

If anyone wants one, I have almost sold out... just 5 or 6 remain. PM me.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yes, thanks for the jersey Kettles, they look way better than the last few years
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

You’re very welcome, Matt. Thanks for the feedback sir!
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Sent you a PM
NevilleB
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Picked up the members hat today. Have to say I think this is the best quality one ever. They finally listened.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I couldn't make it. Did anyone hit up the garage sale? What was range/prices like?
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I have been reliably informed the 'ISC' home jerseys are knock offs. I was totally unaware, but this would explain the cheap prices I guess.
Sorry to be the bearer of this news. I apologise for this. If I paid top dollar I'd be mightily pissed off. But I guess for the price they're pretty good. Please let me know if you have an issue and we can sort it.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Honestly can't see a difference, how do you know they're knick offs?
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

They don't carry the ISC piping around the inside neck and they have FUSO as the back sponsor and I've been told they do not appear on the genuine, is what I've been told. I'm not really fussed, they're a good item, even if they've been knocked off. Put it this way. I'd rather these at $50, than the ISC at $160.00. I think that's the salient difference!