Round 3 - Melbourne STORM v Canterbury Bankstown BULLDOGS

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

i remember anasta getting his head split open by a jumping fullbacks knee. nothing happened about that, no outrage then. maybe because it wasnt a storm player involved
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Well, that...and it was anasta :)
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Scooter wrote:I have one thing to say to those Storm / Billy haters and their comments on articles about the incident. Is your opinion about the Slater incident purely because of your hatred for Slater and the Storm or is it your true opinion?

Lets say it was your fullback in that situation (Stewart, Hayne, Inglis etc) would you be saying you idiot you kicked the opposition guy in the head or would you be saying he was in the air you can't tackle him in the air? I bet 99% of the haters would have a different opinion to their opinion on Slater if it was their fullback.

As for Warren Smith's comments, if Slater had have been charged that would have given every chaser the right to run through and headbutt the foot of someone in the air catching a ball and receive a penalty for being kicked in the head.

If Billy's leg had have been bent where would Klemmer have ended up? Standing right underneath Slater and in that case we would have got a penalty because as the refs have said in the past "he has to have somewhere to land."
If it wasn't Slater nobody would care.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

LESStar58 wrote:
Scooter wrote:I have one thing to say to those Storm / Billy haters and their comments on articles about the incident. Is your opinion about the Slater incident purely because of your hatred for Slater and the Storm or is it your true opinion?

Lets say it was your fullback in that situation (Stewart, Hayne, Inglis etc) would you be saying you idiot you kicked the opposition guy in the head or would you be saying he was in the air you can't tackle him in the air? I bet 99% of the haters would have a different opinion to their opinion on Slater if it was their fullback.

As for Warren Smith's comments, if Slater had have been charged that would have given every chaser the right to run through and headbutt the foot of someone in the air catching a ball and receive a penalty for being kicked in the head.

If Billy's leg had have been bent where would Klemmer have ended up? Standing right underneath Slater and in that case we would have got a penalty because as the refs have said in the past "he has to have somewhere to land."
If it wasn't Slater nobody would care.
If Billy played for the Tigers Wozza would be demanding that Ben Cummins be sacked from refereeing at NRL level
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I take no notice of what wazza the tozza says. Through the finals last year he picked that we would be run over by the much bigger rabbit forwards,moanly had the game plan to beat us and the dogs would be too fast,too big, too strong and baabaa would be too hard to stop..Hahahahahahaha.(I know it was wishful thinking on his part)So you see what he thinks is inconsequential.
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

1999 talking out of his arse again !!!

http://live.nrlstats.com/matches/nrl/20121/report9.html
Monsoon
Monsoon

BigG wrote:1999 talking out of his arse again !!!

http://live.nrlstats.com/matches/nrl/20121/report9.html
Classy.

Since you don't have the brain power to grasp the concept that when criticising a point maybe you should specify which point you disagree with. I assume your referring to my Gareth Widdop comment, he missed the most tackles for the storm again and guess what mate it's my opinion.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

On the subject of Thursday night, fark it was good to sit within ear shot of the Bulldogs "Army" and listen to them piss and moan.

Can ye hear the Bullfilth sing? I can't hear a farkin' thing!
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

LESStar58 wrote:On the subject of Thursday night, fark it was good to sit within ear shot of the Bulldogs "Army" and listen to them piss and moan.

Can ye hear the Bullfilth sing? I can't hear a farkin' thing!
The Dragons supporters were the same round 1. They were giving it Soward big time!!
It's funny watching these wankers turn on their own when they're down.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yeah, but, if he will do his ballet routine before kicking, he has to cop a bit surely lol