2013 Line-up

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

glennb wrote:I think your right it was 5 tries. But I remeber he playing outside Matty who was playing the centres and him having 5 on his back. I remember the number 5 because 5 is a special number in our family. Then again maybe my memory has got a bit hazing over the years. But I do remember the conversation I had with Billy after that game word for word and how I hoped to see him play first great and shook his hand. My kids are so sick of hearing that story!
You're testing my memory now. I thought MG played most of the game at 5/8.

I remember chatting to a very shy Billy and Cooper after the game. Great kids, both of them and they were both hopeful they might get one game of first grade throughthe year. Took Coops a bit longer, but look where they are now. And still great blokes.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
jstephens
Squall
Squall

Been announced that we will host the Bulldogs on a Thursday night in round 3, already can't wait!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Also looks like channel 9 are shafting us again. The freaking premiers to lol.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Premiership replay, Thursday night round 3.

channel nein is a joke, and the commission who allow them to get away with it have so far proved to be no improvement over gallop
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
jstephens
Squall
Squall

No games on channel 9 in the first 20 rounds, that's a disgrace
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well not entirely true because its already confirmed we play on a Thursday in round 3.
Poor journalism imo not to include the premiers in the article.
We probably get no less than 6 games I'd imagine. Dogs,Broncos x 2, Manly, Dragons then maybe Souths.
jstephens
Squall
Squall

blazza18 wrote:Well not entirely true because its already confirmed we play on a Thursday in round 3.
Poor journalism imo not to include the premiers in the article.
We probably get no less than 6 games I'd imagine. Dogs,Broncos x 2, Manly, Dragons then maybe Souths.
Heard that that thursday night game will be telecasted on fox sports. However I also heard that we have no Sunday games on channel 9 in the first 20 rounds
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Nine are broadcasting the Thursday games J. As for Sunday games would love to have more of them whether it be on 9 or Fox. Never used to like them but as the seasons have gone on i enjoy them much more. Would actually rather them than Friday night games.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yea I don't know where you've heard the Thursday night games being FOX. They will all be channel 9 games.
What I don't understand is why we weren't included in the article. Every other team was but the freaking premiers. It's poor journalism imo.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Unless they can bag us, we become invisible north of the Murray
jstephens
Squall
Squall

It was just a rumour I heard by a user on a league unlimited forum, probably should've stated that.