The Official Sisa Waqa Appreciation Society Thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

You should tell him Scooter. At the last after party I told Lowrie that my children thought he looked like Thor with his purple lightning bolt helment on. His fac lite up and was really impressed. He said he would take it as a compliment and remember it next time he put his helment on.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

How good was SISA last night.I don`t think he would have been able to put the ball down in play if he had caught it.I trust his judgement,if he thought he could have done it he would have.
I am looking forward to the first S.W.A.S. banner in the crowd.
I get annoyed listening to rabs calling Widdop..WidDOP.Why does he do that?.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

How good was our man last night???

The stats show 3 errors but in reality, all three of those touches were probably try savers. If a saved try is just as valuable as a try scored, chalk the man up for a hat trick!

Not to mention how strong he was when running the ball, especially out of our own end.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Might have even been 4 passes knocked down by Waqa, can't remember and I've watched the game three times already.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

only three times? Sisa was awesome ,didn`t mind him knocking on trying to intercept the ball.Saved them getting tries.
I think..S.W.A.S. is so proud of SISA(Premiership WINNING player)
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Sisa has been our most improved player in 2012 without a doubt. It's been thoroughly enjoyable watching his improvement game by game during the latter part of the season and throughout our finals campaign.

The braveness and courage he showed against the Sharks when he darted to the left from dummy half and subsequently threw a beautiful ball to Chambers to put him over for the match-winning try seconds before the full time siren will be one of my fondest memories of the 2012 season. If that pass had have gone over the sidelines then I highly doubt we would have seen him again this season.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Our boy has done the society proud. I want to organise some sort of Q&A with Sisa on this site I recon it would be great! I want to know about his past in SOG in Fiji. Surely he possess the skill to kill a man with his bare hands which is why I am questioning why he didnt go snapping necks in that fight
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

nacho wrote:Our boy has done the society proud. I want to organise some sort of Q&A with Sisa on this site I recon it would be great! I want to know about his past in SOG in Fiji. Surely he possess the skill to kill a man with his bare hands which is why I am questioning why he didnt go snapping necks in that fight
James Grahem's lucky it wasn't Sisa's ear he had a chew on. Reynolds, I think it was, went blow for blow with him at one point there.

I think we're lucky the MRC haven't scrutinised the entire fight
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Go Storm wrote:James Grahem's lucky it wasn't Sisa's ear he had a chew on. Reynolds, I think it was, went blow for blow with him at one point there.

They have - Sisa & Lowrie charged and will miss a week apparently.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Insomniac wrote:
Go Storm wrote:James Grahem's lucky it wasn't Sisa's ear he had a chew on. Reynolds, I think it was, went blow for blow with him at one point there.

They have - Sisa & Lowrie charged and will miss a week apparently.
Yeah I read that today. Reynolds charged too but likely to take early guilty plea and be free to play rd1.
Does missing WCC count as Sisa's suspension? Or can he play in this game?
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Sisa is probably one of the last guys I'd ever want to throw hands with.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ohh I hope he can play the WCC it would suck not too
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

All pre-season games count towards suspensions, so any lead-up games played prior to the WCC should count...
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Insomniac wrote:All pre-season games count towards suspensions, so any lead-up games played prior to the WCC should count...
What!?! Does that include trials? So, as an example, James Grahem gets 8 weeks, he skips 4 trials and only misses 4 NRL games?
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yep... plus take off another 2-3 games that he would've played for England over October/November... so let's hope he gets 12+ weeks to have any real impact, especially after arrogantly pleading not guilty!