GAME V RAIDERS

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Freshy wrote:
1999 wrote: JOEL Monaghan admits to having little experience playing full-back but remains confident he is up to the task in Canberra's crucial NRL match against Melbourne Storm today.Monaghan will replace Josh Dugan who was ruled out with a sore shoulder for the AAMI Park clash.Dugan received the injury in last weekend's 20-13 win over the Cronulla Sharks at Canberra Stadium. He failed to train all week and Raiders medical staff officially ruled him out yesterday morning. He did not join the team on its flight to Melbourne.Dugan's withdrawal forced coach David Furner into an 11th-hour back-line reshuffle.Monaghan will start at full-back, while Drury Low has been bought into the squad to start on a wing.

http://www.theage.com.au/rugby-league/l ... 110oq.html
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Dugan  :( YESSSSSSSSSSSSS Drury :) When one in law is ruled out, the other one comes in  :lol:
Bloody Raiders! Playing a Victoria against the Storm!!!
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Surandy wrote:
Freshy wrote:
1999 wrote: JOEL Monaghan admits to having little experience playing full-back but remains confident he is up to the task in Canberra's crucial NRL match against Melbourne Storm today.Monaghan will replace Josh Dugan who was ruled out with a sore shoulder for the AAMI Park clash.Dugan received the injury in last weekend's 20-13 win over the Cronulla Sharks at Canberra Stadium. He failed to train all week and Raiders medical staff officially ruled him out yesterday morning. He did not join the team on its flight to Melbourne.Dugan's withdrawal forced coach David Furner into an 11th-hour back-line reshuffle.Monaghan will start at full-back, while Drury Low has been bought into the squad to start on a wing.

http://www.theage.com.au/rugby-league/l ... 110oq.html
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Dugan  :( YESSSSSSSSSSSSS Drury :) When one in law is ruled out, the other one comes in  :lol:
Bloody Raiders! Playing a Victoria against the Storm!!!
What a pity Drury went to the Raiders.  He could have been our first Melbourne born player to play for the Storm.

I missed my first Storm game in years yesterday due to a bout of the flu, but I liked what I saw on telly.
Kite had a great debut and really should have been named in the squad at least a month ago.  Lima, O'Neill also stood out.
The guys just seem so close atm  and are enjoying  playing carefree footy.

The noise the crowd made was awesome and they sounded so loud on tv, I thought there were about 25,000 at the game :D
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

He was not born in Victoria!!