Rd 11 Storm vs Roosters sat 25/5 7.30

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It's also laughable the media fawning over the scum about how gutsy and courageous the 'battered and bruised' Manly team were in beating Canberra at home after backing up only 5 days after playing us. Then fatboy Ritchie chimes in with "Manly's physical and mental toughness after making nearly 700 hundred tackles in the last two games. They only made an extra 44 than we did FFS! (688-644) then we went onto beat the second team on the ladder away while the they beat Canberra at home.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Why wasn`t dunny bill williams put on report for a crusher tackle on Ryles. brandy custard alexander is the most useless biased pathetic excuse for a commentator on tv. wanker smith said that it was lucky dbw didn`t get put on report for that crusher tackle and brandy custard said there was nothing in it. he was nearly crying and saying that Billy knocked on and kept it up until wanker said he thought the ball went backward.No praise for Storm throughout the game.
I am so proud of all the team for a fine effort.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

KimmorleyKiller wrote:*lima lima lima duck* I hate everything to do with the Roosters.
Dubstep before a game, making the crowd sing Roosters songs... It's just lame.

What did they say about Maloney's strike at the scrum on TV? I've never seen that happen before. You can't get away with that, surely.
WTF is dubstep anyway?
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

LESStar58 wrote:
KimmorleyKiller wrote:*lima lima lima duck* I hate everything to do with the Roosters.
Dubstep before a game, making the crowd sing Roosters songs... It's just lame.

What did they say about Maloney's strike at the scrum on TV? I've never seen that happen before. You can't get away with that, surely.
WTF is dubstep anyway?
According to Mr Google it appears to be some form of microwave goose music (ie. Electronic dance crap!).
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Mattpoet wrote:I have been a big supporter of Fonua, but, after last night, I think we have found our backline and unfortunately, he's not in it.
here here!!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Turtle188 wrote:
LESStar58 wrote:WTF is dubstep anyway?
According to Mr Google it appears to be some form of microwave goose music (ie. Electronic dance crap!).
So................ They play an Electo version of "The Chicken Dance" right ?
ROFLMAO
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Yep, and it would sound something like this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wehTnCiam8

I knew as soon as i read your post someone would have done something stupid like that O0
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

LESStar58 wrote:Some Muppet is also claiming match fixing.
So surely that would mean the Feather Dusters threw the game? That'd make them cheats, not us.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

TC wrote:
LESStar58 wrote:Some Muppet is also claiming match fixing.
So surely that would mean the Feather Dusters threw the game? That'd make them cheats, not us.
Shhhh. Logic has no place in a cry baby tantrum.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I don't think anyone has mentioned it and I just remembered it. I would like to thank Cooper Cronk for the try saving tackle on Minichello after the first set of six. Goodness knows what would have happened if the Roosters scored with that play.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Scooter wrote:I don't think anyone has mentioned it and I just remembered it. I would like to thank Cooper Cronk for the try saving tackle on Minichello after the first set of six. Goodness knows what would have happened if the Roosters scored with that play.
Bloody oath!! That was a scary start.
And I think that was the wake up Storm needed. Maybe we should just start games with -6pts because even when we are fired up we seem to be asleep at kick off.
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Finally managed to see a replay of the game. Really liked the look of a forward pack containing Jesse, Tohu and Jordan McClean mixed in with the older heads. The future of our forward pack is looking very bright indeed if we can keep them together and build on them...... And we have to resign Sisa ASAP. :-)
storm77
Squall
Squall

And we have to resign Sisa ASAP. :-)
;D ;D ;D ;D
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Sign him for LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!