Storm jersey v Panthers

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
storm boy !
Squall
Squall

quinn out. Fonua in is what I'd like see.

I believe Waqa should keep his spot his stepped up a level in the past 2 weeks.

Slater
Waqa
Chambers
Oneil
Fonua
Widdop
Cronk

I'd like to see this, very capable of scoring a lot of tries, strength And speed in that Backline... Quinn is too old and slow needs to go!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Quinn's a great 2nd row/utility forward (who can also cover in the backline if needed). He offers more to the bench than Kostjaysen IMO.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Just watching the replay now. Silly me, Kosy didn't even play today.
So, I must agree that if Duffman is injury-free and in form then Quinney should step aside for him. Waqa's playing too well to be dropped.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

About time, the team has woken up. Great to see Danger not playing, we don't need him anymore and that is how it should be for the rest of the year. He's been a liability for the last five weeks and I'm glad he is leaving at the end of the year. Great to see the backline finally finding some attacking spark and were also great in defence. Bellyache must have fired a rocket up all the player's because I haven't seen them play like they did in the first half for a few months now. Second half was very disappointing though, they just fell asleep and didn't look interested as they knew they had the game won.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

About time, the team has woken up.
First time since Origin that EVERYONE has been back in their rightful position.
Time taken for that to show ? 30 SECONDS ;)
Not too concerned about the second 40
As Slater said post game - It was a matter of getting back to basics & getting them right.

Two things I noticed though -
The officials are now reluctant to call held in long term tackles.
Yet super quick to throw penalties for 'holding down' once a player is on the deck.
Lots of 'forward pass' calls that were quite flat.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I couldn't believe that first try. Insane. The one O'Neill got later was even better. It was just too easy.

Back to the jerseys - they looked pretty good out there. Still, it would have been nice to have it predominately purple instead of orange. Oh, well. Purple with an orange stroke was a strange choice for the numbers, though. You could hardly read them from the stands.
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Compared to the other "Close the Gap" jerseys from the few sides that actually participated this year, ours was by far the best in my opinion, and actually showed that a little thought had gone into the design as well.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

the forwards really muscled up imo! that created space for the backs (finally the spine is back together) to move and create. confidence will grow now!
Vikings
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

"DITTO" blazza 18
Stormy please do not get carried away just yet with your CHAMPION team it was only the Panthers.

:fla_england: :fla_england: