Test captain Cameron Smith chasing deal to make rugby league

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Bullucked
Monsoon
Monsoon

yourhero wrote: I think the Storm have stated that they will not be beaten on $$$ for Cam's services and if he leaves, it will be for family reasons.
Just Like Israel Folau......
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I think izzy had no intention of staying at Storm izzy wouldn`t know loyalty if it bit him on the arse. family reasons BULLS..T it was all about the money.
storm77
Squall
Squall

LESStar58 wrote:
storm77 wrote:I almost wish he would just leave at this point.
It is February *lima lima lima duck* 4. How *lima lima lima duck* long does it take to make a *lima lima lima duck* decision.
Don't get me wrong, I hate the system but it is the system that we are stuck with and it is absolutely ludicrous that after saying he didn't want to drag it out and wanted to make the decision as soon as possible, he is *lima lima lima duck* dragging out and taking forever.
I haven't seen storm77 this upset since Penrith decided to have pink away jerseys permanently...
I hope your not married because holly lima lima lima duck do I feel sorry for your spouse.

You: "Your a *lima lima lima duck*". Spouse: "Why am I a *lima lima lima duck*, what did I do". "You broke that dish ten years ago, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you" ::)

Actually i much prefer the American system. It's simple. The season ends. There is a free agency period. Deal's get done.
The NRL system is an amateurish piece of shit but it is the system.
My issue with Cam is that the man himself said he didn't want to drag it out. Everyone has got to stop acting like it is a difficult decision. It's simple.
Brisbane
or
Storm
That's it.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

storm77 wrote:
I hope your not married because holly *lima lima lima duck* do I feel sorry for your spouse.

You: "Your a *lima lima lima duck*". Spouse: "Why am I a *lima lima lima duck*, what did I do". "You broke that dish

LOL irony, look it up. That's a bit rich after your rant that i was replying to, all i said was settle which you really needed to do. If you're going carry on over something like Cam not announcing his decision yet then it's your missus that should be getting the sympathy :lol:
supercronk
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Just confirmed on Summer 360 tonite that Smith will be at the Broncos in 2015.

Traitor
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Seems legit. Also would love to know how he's a traitor ?
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Don't know where they got their info from . Today's HS has an article quoting CB saying that no decision has been made yet and that Cam is still to make a call either way
storm77
Squall
Squall

Ice wrote:
storm77 wrote:
I hope your not married because holly *lima lima lima duck* do I feel sorry for your spouse.

You: "Your a *lima lima lima duck*". Spouse: "Why am I a *lima lima lima duck*, what did I do". "You broke that dish

LOL irony, look it up. That's a bit rich after your rant that i was replying to, all i said was settle which you really needed to do. If you're going carry on over something like Cam not announcing his decision yet then it's your missus that should be getting the sympathy :lol:
I wasn't aware that you were apart of the conversation as last I checked my response was not to you.

Not to responding to you again but what I think are the two things that irritate me the most about this whole thing...
1. I lima lima lima duck hate people who procrastinate. As I said before he has known about this situation since the end of last season and yet here we are on February 6th and still no decision.
2. We went through something similar with Craig.
All of you are acting like it some kind of difficult decision. It is simple where the lima lima lima duck does he want to earn a lot of money playing rugby league. That's it. No one should have to take more then a week or two to make that decision when you are talking about just two teams.
supercronk
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Totally agree with Storm77. This Cameron Smith guy is really starting to shit me. Do you see all his smarmy photos he posts on Twitter when he was over in the USA on holiday.

How about *lima lima lima duck* getting back here and tell us what you are doing rather than holding the club to ransom.

His legacy is being diminished day by day
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

storm77 wrote:
LESStar58 wrote:
storm77 wrote:I almost wish he would just leave at this point.
It is February *lima lima lima duck* 4. How *lima lima lima duck* long does it take to make a *lima lima lima duck* decision.
Don't get me wrong, I hate the system but it is the system that we are stuck with and it is absolutely ludicrous that after saying he didn't want to drag it out and wanted to make the decision as soon as possible, he is *lima lima lima duck* dragging out and taking forever.
I haven't seen storm77 this upset since Penrith decided to have pink away jerseys permanently...

You: "Your a *lima lima lima duck*". Spouse: "Why am I a *lima lima lima duck*, what did I do". "You broke that dish ten years ago, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you" ::)

Actually i much prefer the American system. It's simple. The season ends. There is a free agency period. Deal's get done.
The NRL system is an amateurish piece of shit but it is the system.
My issue with Cam is that the man himself said he didn't want to drag it out. Everyone has got to stop acting like it is a difficult decision. It's simple.
Brisbane
or
Storm
That's it.
Settle down, champ. I'm only taking the piss.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

supercronk wrote:Totally agree with Storm77. This Cameron Smith guy is really starting to shit me. Do you see all his smarmy photos he posts on Twitter when he was over in the USA on holiday.

How about *lima lima lima duck* getting back here and tell us what you are doing rather than holding the club to ransom.

His legacy is being diminished day by day
Bahahahahaha :lol:

Back in your cave, moron. Or the Silvertails forum.
HaliStorm
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Sounds like the strongest "news" we've heard so far that he's staying.....

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl- ... 6820368228

Bellamy talking about Cam...

`He hasn't said to me `this has happened' but I can just tell by the way that he's talking to me (that he's staying).

Fingers and everything else crossed this is correct.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It was never in doubt ;)

Linkage to the interview:

http://www.sen.com.au/audioplayer
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

$4 million is crazy money.....but the good thing is we will get to see him finish his career in purple, I just hope the club knows what it's doing towards the future of the club. We have a lot of young guys off contract after this season, I don't want us having to let them go because of not having enough room to work with salary cap wise.
Last edited by blazza18 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeh 19 other players this yr off contract