Storm v Broncos....

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

coupy73 wrote:
The Eagle wrote: Actually,Man of the match would be awarded to a BRISBANE player as they won
Yes, i was meaning the best storm player on ground, which on todays performance could have gone to Nikau!!!

I named Cam Smith MoM for VS Manly,he was our best player that night :O
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Hinchcliffe did jack all today, wasnt up to, mind u hes carrying an injury. The guy was gone in 30mins. Even though he wont, I think GI needs to be dropped, he was a liability, too many times he made the wrong or even no decision on defence, the last try was so easy to pick, Inglis just wasnt switched on. In saying so, Hoffy didnt do him any justice by failing to cover the inside.
stormmaster
Squall
Squall

Bourbon Rat wrote:
The Eagle wrote: Actually,Man of the match would be awarded to a BRISBANE player as they won
I think nacho may mean the Storm MoM,which is handed out at the post game after party  ;-)

And I think ? 'stormmaster' was talking about our resident buffoon aka billythekidslater aka GTS aka 100 other aliases  :lol:
Yes I meant billythekidslater bagging on Noa with all his childish glory & lack of a life
Joe_Storm_FB_2025
Squall
Squall

The Eagle wrote:
coupy73 wrote:
Yes, i was meaning the best storm player on ground, which on todays performance could have gone to Nikau!!!

I named Cam Smith MoM for VS Manly,he was our best player that night :O
Troll

Noe Fck Off
[quote="billythekidslater"]
Yeah I am a troll. [/quote]