GF DVD and Premiers poster

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I see the club/rugby fever will have the Victory pack on sale for $120  :o That's even before postage should you want to get it online. It'll be JB im off to for sure, same for the road to victory dvd which is $40 online which i'm sure will be cheaper elsewhere. For those that haven't seen the cover art yet:

Image    Image
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Ice wrote: I see the club/rugby fever will have the Victory pack on sale for $120  :o That's even before postage should you want to get it online. It'll be JB im off to for sure, same for the road to victory dvd which is $40 online which i'm sure will be cheaper elsewhere. For those that haven't seen the cover art yet:

Image     Image
JB already have the Road to Victory on sale at $38.
Am tempted to buy this as well, as I only have a vcr copy of this and not a dvd copy.

Going to check out Big W as well, as sometimes they are cheaper than JB.
gothestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Has anyone seen the 4 Disc Victory Pack on sale anywhere yet?

Cheers
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

I believe the scheduled release date for the Victory pack is 09/11/2009 - which would be next Monday.

That's what I'll be buying (and I will almost certainly be heading to JB Hi Fi - they seem to be reasonably priced)
storma01
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

CANT WAIT    :D
WE ARE THE STORM FROM MELBOURNE TOWN! WE'LL BLOW THE OTHERS OFF THE GROUND, WE ARE THE STORM AND WERE NUMBER "1"
"99" "07" "09" :-)
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

mahoobla wrote: I believe the scheduled release date for the Victory pack is 09/11/2009 - which would be next Monday.

That's what I'll be buying (and I will almost certainly be heading to JB Hi Fi - they seem to be reasonably priced)
Went into JB's  today and was told the same thing..9.11. so very happy about that.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Has anybody been able to buy these yet
gothestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

glennb wrote: Has anybody been able to buy these yet
No! :x

I went round to all the stores today - JB, Big W, Target, Myer - NO ONE had them and they didn't know anything about them!!

Is this only able to be ordered on-line??!!

What a crock!!
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

I went to JB Hi-Fi after work last night and was told that there was a distribution delay and they should be in store by the end of the week at the latest (more likely in the next day or two). The lovely lady even told me to ring before I came in again to make sure that they had them in stock.

Be patient - they are coming!!!
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

gothestorm wrote:
glennb wrote: Has anybody been able to buy these yet
No! :x

I went round to all the stores today - JB, Big W, Target, Myer - NO ONE had them and they didn't know anything about them!!

Is this only able to be ordered on-line??!!

What a crock!!
Go to JB HiFi and put an order in, that way the store will phone you when they arrive...just a suggestion if you don't mind. :)
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Help!  Has anybody been able to buy the seasons highlights yet.  I have just rang three different JB's and have got three different stories.  At one store I had to tell them the different 2009 Melbourne Storm DVD's that had been realeased.  I really want to watch this.  Can any one help?     
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

glennb wrote: Help!  Has anybody been able to buy the seasons highlights yet.  I have just rang three different JB's and have got three different stories.  At one store I had to tell them the different 2009 Melbourne Storm DVD's that had been realeased.  I really want to watch this.  Can any one help?     
JB at Werribee Plaza said there was a slight delay in the release of the Victory Pack  (not sure about the Seasons Highlights dvd though, but its included in the Victory Pack), and were expecting them to be released to the stores from  approx. 14th Nov.

I remember buying the 2007 pack early in December that year, but it had been on sale for a couple of weeks.
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

JB Hi Fi gave me the run around so I cracked it! I ended up ordering the Victory pack online for $80.96 from chaos.com.au which seemed to be the best online price I could find (I ordered two and the delivery cost was only $6.50 - bargain for all the running around it will save).

That way it will be sent to me as soon as they get stock in!

Simple.

Can't wait for it to be delivered.........
sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I went to ezydvd.com.au. They have it in stock ready to order now, unlike jbhifi.com.au who claim its out of stock (they also claim the geelong victory pack is out of stock, despite it being released in jb stores.
gothestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I understand that the Single Disk Grand Final DVD has an option to listen to the Radio commentary that was broadcast on SEN.

Does anyone know who the commentators are on this Radio broadcast?

Cheers