Judiciary: Isa to miss a week

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yeah, but I wish I had paid attention to the change in the scoring system for this year... it changes everything!
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Insomniac wrote: hmmmm... that does make it interesting... and I thought I had headaches with the Supercoach fantasy comp...
I only cottoned on after my 1st week, which was annoying. Tip in nrl.com is to load up your pack with workaholics. Price, Johnson, Stagg etc. In your backs look for players like Mannering, Ben Harris, Beau Scott etc as theyll get more points as theyre actually playing in the 2nd row. Start transferring your showponies out and get the big tacklers in. I even pissed of Billy Slater at FB for Jarryd Hayne as Hayne playing 5/8 will make 4-5 times more tackles a match
nacho wrote: daily telegraph has to be the best dream team IMO
I prefer foxs scoring, I like how you only get a point for every 2 tackles. Tele is better then NRLs but they still give to much weight to kick meters for my liking.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i wish i didnt axe shaun kenny dowell this week, double try scorer  :icon_frown:

but thankyou very much fitzgibbon
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I was thinking of buying Mateo this week - went for Farah instead... phew!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Insomniac wrote: I was thinking of buying Mateo this week - went for Farah instead... phew!
mateo usually is solid with the points, unfortunately he was my captain in daily tel comp

fitzgibbon got 50 points for foxsports tonight, who ever is head to head against me (chocolate soldiers) this is my week lol
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

nacho wrote:
Insomniac wrote: I was thinking of buying Mateo this week - went for Farah instead... phew!
mateo usually is solid with the points, unfortunately he was my captain in daily tel comp

fitzgibbon got 50 points for foxsports tonight, who ever is head to head against me (chocolate soldiers) this is my week lol
Yeah Mateos good. He wont do teh huge volumes of tackles but he'll make up for it with his tackle-breaks and especailly his offloads. 7 tonight.
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I know we have strayed way off topic here, but yeah I know Mateo is good - I'll probably be picking him up in the next week or so, but I was just hoping that he would have a slow week and his value would drop a bit first...
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Insomniac wrote: I know we have strayed way off topic here, but yeah I know Mateo is good - I'll probably be picking him up in the next week or so, but I was just hoping that he would have a slow week and his value would drop a bit first...
You made the right choice going for Farah first though. Hes the fantasy god this year.

BTW Tomane in , Isa out  :?
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Noa Nandruku wrote:
Insomniac wrote: I know we have strayed way off topic here, but yeah I know Mateo is good - I'll probably be picking him up in the next week or so, but I was just hoping that he would have a slow week and his value would drop a bit first...
You made the right choice going for Farah first though. Hes the fantasy god this year.
Farahs game against canberra was a great way to show hes worth signing, in the daily telegraph, at one stage my front row was
cam smith , isaac luke, nathan friend, robbie farah and bronson harrison
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Noa Nandruku wrote:

BTW Tomane in , Isa out  :?
Crap!  Looks like I'll be awarded an emergency selection then...  :x
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Anyone know why Isa was out?
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

anyone know why the boys didnt turn up tonight?
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

They better turn up this coming Sat. night and hopefully with some decents refs.