Orford looks to be gone - to Souths

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Its from www.whirlpool.net.au forums Kingy but you have to have been a member for a certain amount of time, or have posted a certain amount to view the "lounges" (ie, entertainment - sport, music etc; tv lounge; movie lounge etc). Otherwise its basically a broadband forum.
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

OKay, I posted this after your post Insomniac yet it comes up hours before yours...maybe I'm just psychic!
Insomniac wrote:
Lord Reynoldson wrote:...I would have prefered for him to have won a comp with us and then moved on to the next challenge, but hey, I can easily deal with him playing for Souths if it's all about the challenge...
IMPOSTER!!!

This is not the real LR!! The real LR would be fine if he left in 2006, and would have said something like this: "I have no problem with Orford moving onto the next challenge after he wins the comp with us this year!"

:lol:
That's what I mean. Like have won a comp and then decided to leave, but if he goes to Souths, the decision would have been made before he had really achieved anything down here. he WILL help us win the comp this year, but it won't be him making the big plays in the finals series. Had he of achieved something more last year, I'd have been happy with him moving on to the next challenge when these negotiations came up. Taking on a challenge is one thing, but what about the current one he's got going on?
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah I went away for the long weekend, and I am now more confused than ever. When I left on Friday night, I was unable to post anything, but now everything just seems very screwy with a lot of posts out of order... it's all too much for a "Monday" morning... :shock:
(yes, I know it's Tuesday, but it feels like Monday coz it's the first day back at work!)