Rnd 14 vs Roosters @ Allianz

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I think the biggest reason we'll be OK with Origin is our forward pack being unaffected. As long as they've got someone directing them around, we can definitely rely on them to win the battle in the ruck.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yep.

I can't see the forwards dropping their guard in the absence of Smith and Coops
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

It's likely we'll struggle with our positional structure and that's all. Big responsibility on Green, Hampton, Gkasby and co
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... 3689ed4f9c
All hail SuperCoach king Cameron Munster, the new record holder
-----

Move over James Maloney. You’ve just been usurped.

Melbourne Storm fullback Cameron Munster is the new undisputed king of SuperCoach after smashing out a record 183 points against the Roosters.

Munster’s epic score replaces Maloney’s 181 points against the Panthers back in round 21, 2013.

King Munster made SuperCoach history in the Storm’s 46-zip win over the Roosters.

He bagged three try assists, two tackles, seven tackle busts, two effective offloads, four linebreaks, four linebreak assists, 15 hits-ups over 8m and four hit-ups under eight metres.

Remarkably, the massive haul of points included just the one try.

Apart from being an attacking stat machine, Munster broke the record off the back of a sparkling performance that included not one single error.

Hats off to those handful of people who had the courage to throw the captain’s armband on Munster.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Oh man I've had Tohu as captain for the past 2 months.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Scooter wrote:I am not surprised Blair got charged. I thought his tackle was a bit average. He twisted Aubusson's foot / ankle after the tackle was made.
Exactly - I loved him in defence, but that was a cheap leg twist I thought. Having been on the end of one, thankfully no major injury out of it, they are a grubby play. No need for the full twist that went on