Test captain Cameron Smith chasing deal to make rugby league

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
supercronk
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Agree this is hard to believe. Mole said that Cronk and Bellamy were both going and where are they now?!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

well said Rina
supercronk
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Be nice if Cam could let us know his decision. He obviously knows what it is so why drag it out any longer?
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Maybe family day would be a good a good day to tell us all
supercronk
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Hmm good point. I see there are interviews with the captain and coach on that day
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Very good point Sally.
supercronk
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I actually think Sally is in the know and has been told by one of the Storm staff
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

she often is lol, i just come here to get the news straight from her these days
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I take more notice of Sally than I do of news media. .Keep up the good work.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Haha I actully know nothing about what Cams gonna do but I thought it just seems like the right time to announce somthing good
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

C`MON CAMMY YOU HAVE TO STAY OURS.
Good luck Cammy with being celebrity catcher on Tuesday night in the Semi final of the KFCBB. STARS vs hurricanes. You looked impressive in practice.
storm77
Squall
Squall

I almost wish he would just leave at this point.
It is February lima lima lima duck 4. How lima lima lima duck long does it take to make a lima lima lima duck decision.
Don't get me wrong, I hate the system but it is the system that we are stuck with and it is absolutely ludicrous that after saying he didn't want to drag it out and wanted to make the decision as soon as possible, he is lima lima lima duck dragging out and taking forever.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Settle. As long as he makes a decision either way by the start of the season i'm happy enough with that. The club and especially FP aren't idiots, i've no doubt whatsoever that they have a plan B in place should Cam not sign and i highly doubt that will be affected either way should we have to wait a bit longer for his decision.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Imagine having to wait until next offseason to know where he's going. That's what would happen if we were like the american sports. Some people are panicky haha.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

storm77 wrote:I almost wish he would just leave at this point.
It is February *lima lima lima duck* 4. How *lima lima lima duck* long does it take to make a *lima lima lima duck* decision.
Don't get me wrong, I hate the system but it is the system that we are stuck with and it is absolutely ludicrous that after saying he didn't want to drag it out and wanted to make the decision as soon as possible, he is *lima lima lima duck* dragging out and taking forever.
I haven't seen storm77 this upset since Penrith decided to have pink away jerseys permanently...